So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

2 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

You're confusing me with someone else. Where did I ever claim there was a million? If anything I said the opposite.

:rolleyes:

keep up at the back......

the losers vote claimed over one million.....

1880 posted that picture as proof of over one million.....

i said less than 1/10th of that......

you claim 500000........

which part don't you get:whistling:

2 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Come on Mr Cummings we all know that you want to make the general election about brexit and make it people v parliament with BJ the Champion of the people.  

I presume the one "remaon" you are referring too is Julian Smith (Norther Ireland Secretary).  Given his position one might expect that he is concerned that BJ's deal leaves NI tied to the EU and risks seeing the prospect of Irish reunification being put forward as a solution.

As for BJ asking Macron to veto an extension.... well it is entirely possible.  It would be interesting to see how French state owned businesses such as EDF and Airbus along with the likes of Bouygues, Total,  Saint-Gobain etc might react to such a decision given their business interests in the UK.

he said it to trigger remoans.......and it worked........madron is in the indian ocean.......

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

I love this!

The number of gammons* who pop up every week claiming that "I knew exactly what I was voting for" and then go on to say "I have no idea how things will turn out....!"

So so funny....

* Gammons as in supporters of Dr Gammons who recently transferred from the Brexit Party to UKIP on a Bosman (courtesy of the European Court of Justice don'tcha know....)

you're talking about the remoaners who voted to stay in the eu again.........

because they don't have a clue how the 4th reich will turn out.....

20 minutes ago, woody2 said:

:rolleyes:

keep up at the back......

the losers vote claimed over one million.....

1880 posted that picture as proof of over one million.....

i said less than 1/10th of that......

you claim 500000........

which part don't you get:whistling:

As far I can see Manxman1980 has not claimed one million, or any particular figure. In fact you're the one who has mentioned remain claiming one million, no one else on here has.

I've said that an accurate figure would be guesswork and guessed at between 250-500k (certainly not a million), based on that helicopter footage. Others have had a guess as well but you claim to know the exact figure (no one actually does), but as usual aren't willing to back up your claims.

Found out the difference between a carnet and full sales export yet?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

As far I can see Manxman1980 has not claimed one million, or any particular figure. In fact you're the one who has mentioned remain claiming one million, no one else on here has.

I've said that an accurate figure would be guesswork and guessed at between 250-500k (certainly not a million), based on that helicopter footage. Others have had a guess as well but you claim to know the exact figure (no one actually does), but as usual aren't willing to back up your claims.

you not heard of facial recognition cameras then.......:rolleyes:

someone also has counted via a drone.......

both came to the same figure within 100.......

28 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Found out the difference between a carnet and full sales export yet?

have you.......:lol:

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

you not heard of facial recognition cameras then.......:rolleyes:

Yes, shame the trial for it in London ended in July. Even if it was still live there is no way it could count the numbers in the crowd.

4 minutes ago, woody2 said:

someone also has counted via a drone.......

both came to the same figure within 100.......

Sorry, but that can only be described as bollocks. If you believe someone could count the crowd using a drone you clearly will believe anything.

3 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Do trees walk and move around?

Mostly no. But they don't have faces either or wear coloured clothes.

I don't doubt for a moment that it is possible to count a crowd fairly accurately with a drone and the right software. And in many cases to find out who they are too.

Edited by pongo