So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Not so fast.

Totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson has been toadying up to Macron. The EU are all for a 3-month extension except for France. Inveterate liar Johnson has told Macron mid-November will be enough.

Impasse.

8 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

@woolley don't shoot the messenger it was Woody2 that posted that article.  I merely pointed out that the content was perhaps not what he was expecting. 

:rolleyes:.........your posts are straight out of the #snowflake handbook....

......both sides are as bad as each other but only your side has killed a mp.........

Just trying to work out how Woody’s mind works. He thinks that Mair was a remainer (despite evidence that says that view is as woodyesque as saying the ‘Stop Brexit’ man is a leaver), so he why did he murder Jo Cox? I’m waiting for Woody to claim her as a martyr for brexit. 

Edited by Freggyragh

9 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Just trying to work out how Woody’s mind works. He thinks that Mair was a remainer (despite evidence that says that view is as woodyesque as saying the ‘Stop Brexit’ man is a leaver), so he why did he murder Jo Cox? I’m waiting for Woody to claim her as a martyr for brexit. 

look back a few pages......no evidence he was a leaver........

9 minutes ago, woody2 said:

look back a few pages......no evidence he was a leaver........

Apart from the fact he killed Jo Cox for her open immigration policy that all the xenophobic brexiteers hate and was a major driver for the Leave vote. It was no accident the murder took place just hours after Farage et al released the infamous poster of desperate people fleeing a war zone.

"The seeds of the hatred that drove him to murder his MP, Jo Cox, appear to have been sown years earlier, when he began to acquire the means to kill. They germinated during the febrile countdown to the EU referendum.

Brexit campaigners were claiming that a remain vote would result in “swarms” of immigrants entering the UK, that it could trigger mass sexual attacks. Just hours before the murder, Ukip unveiled its infamous “breaking point” anti-immigration poster. Mair came to regard Cox as one of “the collaborators”, a traitor to his race. The passionate defender of immigration and the remain campaign was a legitimate target in his eyes"

59 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Apart from the fact he killed Jo Cox for her open immigration policy that all the xenophobic brexiteers hate and was a major driver for the Leave vote. It was no accident the murder took place just hours after Farage et al released the infamous poster of desperate people fleeing a war zone.

"The seeds of the hatred that drove him to murder his MP, Jo Cox, appear to have been sown years earlier, when he began to acquire the means to kill. They germinated during the febrile countdown to the EU referendum.

Brexit campaigners were claiming that a remain vote would result in “swarms” of immigrants entering the UK, that it could trigger mass sexual attacks. Just hours before the murder, Ukip unveiled its infamous “breaking point” anti-immigration poster. Mair came to regard Cox as one of “the collaborators”, a traitor to his race. The passionate defender of immigration and the remain campaign was a legitimate target in his eyes"

your agenda just like most liberals is to attack anyone that questions your view and use cox for your own gains.....

now about his housing dispute with the the council? and how his mp wouldn't help? how about he lived with his black brother? how he also volunteered teaching english to immigrants?

clearly this doesn't fit your agenda........

and the only literature he had was remoan.......so that makes him one of you.......because remoan logic is you are what you read......

:rolleyes:

51 minutes ago, woody2 said:

your agenda just like most liberals is to attack anyone that questions your view and use cox for your own gains.....

now about his housing dispute with the the council? and how his mp wouldn't help? how about he lived with his black brother? how he also volunteered teaching english to immigrants?

clearly this doesn't fit your agenda........

and the only literature he had was remoan.......so that makes him one of you.......because remoan logic is you are what you read......

:rolleyes:

OK, I’m still none the wiser. I know a few people who are or have been involved in housing disputes with their councils, I’m not sure they’re all remainers, in fact I pretty sure at last one isn’t. A good mate of mine is a strident leave bore when he gets going, and has a black brother (he’s black too). Are volunteer English teachers all remainers? I really don’t see how how your brain works, unless you think all leavers think alike and all remainers think alike and having a dispute with council, a black brother and having once voluntary spoken to immigrants defines you as willing to murder a remain mp in the name of remain. You get weirder by the day woody.