So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

37 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

it's the guardian that lies.......

it’s a declaration not a customs check.........

the declaration is submitted electronically.........so no border check...........

it's not that hard to grasp unless you read the guardian.......

bj is telling the truth........for once......

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, woody2 said:

the declaration is submitted electronically.........so no border check...........

Well everyone else thinks that he does not understand his own deal and contradicts himself saying that N Ireland is so lucky...Look at the other link I posted...He has handed this gaff on a plate to the other teams...The Business Insider is more succinct so click the link above...The Single market is good for N Ireland. They are lucky to have this privilege. But the rest of us No. Not for us lot. Bit Curate's egg eh what?

10 minutes ago, woody2 said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/ Boris not understand his own deal Farage says he doubts Boris has even read it...

24 minutes ago, woody2 said:

The point being that Boris says he can ride over and ignore or not comply with that which will be a treaty if it comes to pass..

The other day Boris was asked a crass question about the naughtiest thing he'd ever done. He gave a crass answer. "I'm not answering because I would improvise something I had not cleared with my handlers and I would bitterly regret it." Well done, Boris, you made yourself sound like some half wild baboon. I think they got what they wanted. 

1 hour ago, Barrie Stevens said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/

Boris tells Northern Ireland it is so lucky to have the benefits of the EU ie Single market etc and yet denies this to the rest of the UK. So if it is so good why are we leaving?  Sauce for the goose etc...I give a link to the first of many Boris contradictions... 

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/politics/listen-to-boris-johnson-contradicting-his-own-brexit-deal-in-rambling-speech-in-ni-last-night-1-9134882

Straight from the horse's mouth. Boris contradicts his own Brexit deal. Click the link to hear it in his own words... If it works.

1 minute ago, woolley said:

The other day Boris was asked a crass question about the naughtiest thing he'd ever done. He gave a crass answer. "I'm not answering because I would improvise something I had not cleared with my handlers and I would bitterly regret it." Well done, Boris, you made yourself sound like some half wild baboon. I think they got what they wanted. 

Smashing stuff about Boris in his Uni days in Private Eye I will have a go at paraphrasing it later...

6 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/politics/listen-to-boris-johnson-contradicting-his-own-brexit-deal-in-rambling-speech-in-ni-last-night-1-9134882

Straight from the horse's mouth. Boris contradicts his own Brexit deal. Click the link to hear it in his own words... If it works.

Keir Starmer says Boris either does not understand his own deal or is lying. Or both..

22 minutes ago, woolley said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-50344110

Boris either lies or does not understand his own deal.. The link explains what it will mean for N Ireland which as near as dammit is staying in the EU for all intents and purposes. Seems his rambling speech with glass in hand has gone viral..