So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

On 11/13/2019 at 5:26 PM, mojomonkey said:

Second story on the page - https://order-order.com/

What is the relevance of any of this to the UK leaving the EU though? There isn't suddenly going to be no Muslims after leaving.

They told me "An apple a day keeps the doctor away"....But now down on my manor a bacon butty does the trick..

13 minutes ago, woody2 said:

so your wrong........again........:lol:

Sorry, I think you missed a word out. My what is wrong?

She can run whatever she wants but she isn't a current serving politician in any country, she has no political status. Anyway, why do you let Hilary bother you so much? Just ignore her. She has zero influence over the election.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

I know you are trolling now, so not going to bother rising to it.

It wasn't meant to be, but on reflection I will reword it. Obviously he is quite smart in the sense that he's no fool. Perhaps a better description would be that he was an ineffectual president. He had goodwill aplenty as the first black president, and he had the advantage that he wasn't the bogeyman that Dubya had become. In the event, he was merely a hand on the tiller custodian of US domestic policy with little radical change. In foreign policy he was simply absent leaving some worrying vacuums particularly in the Middle East. The Nobel Prize early in his term was seemingly an award rooted more in unfulfilled hope and expectation than ultimate achievement. He will be remembered as the first black president of course, but there isn't much else in the archives. Obamacare perhaps, but even that was extremely divisive.

3 minutes ago, woolley said:

It wasn't meant to be, but on reflection I will reword it. Obviously he is quite smart in the sense that he's no fool. Perhaps a better description would be that he was an ineffectual president. He had goodwill aplenty as the first black president, and he had the advantage that he wasn't the bogeyman that Dubya had become. In the event, he was merely a hand on the tiller custodian of US domestic policy with little radical change. In foreign policy he was simply absent leaving some worrying vacuums particularly in the Middle East. The Nobel Prize early in his term was seemingly an award rooted more in unfulfilled hope and expectation than ultimate achievement. He will be remembered as the first black president of course, but there isn't much else in the archives. Obamacare perhaps, but even that was extremely divisive.

So what made Obamacare divisive?

2 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Sorry, I think you missed a word out. My what is wrong?

She can run whatever she wants but she isn't a current serving politician in any country, she has no political status. Anyway, why do you let Hilary bother you so much? Just ignore her. She has zero influence over the election.

do you need help:rolleyes:.........she runs a political organization........unless you claim she doesn't.........

• Like 1

5 hours ago, woody2 said:

eu has started infringement proceedings against the uk for not nominating a new eu commissioner.........

send them sir nige........:lol:

Sir Nige trousers the cash but doesn’t turn up - what if there was important business to undertake, like representing the interests of British fishermen? He’d be in some brassiere or flogging ‘party’ memberships on the radio instead of doing his job. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, woolley said:

Perhaps a better description would be that he was an ineffectual president. 

I wonder if that had anything to do with the Republicans controlling both branches of the floor...

The same Republicans whose staunch refusal to do anything the Obama wanted to get done, led to the up swell in racism and division in America.

7 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Sir Nige trousers the cash but doesn’t turn up - what if there was important business to undertake, like representing the interests of British fishermen? He’d be in some brassiere or flogging ‘party’ memberships on the radio instead of doing his job. 

Nigel Farage in a bras?

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/brassiere

What size?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

it's the eu.....turning up or not makes no difference to the outcome........

• Like 1