So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

2 hours ago, Rog said:

And now the majority of the UK population are sick to the back teeth of how those treaties are being abused and voted BREXIT.  We will then be in a position to start the much needed Get Well program of reform and repair.

This "Get Well" program. As every trading nation on the planet knows the UK will be desperate for trade deals (and will treat us appropriately.....) what leverage does the UK have to better the deals struck by the EU on our behalf with their much greater financial clout than we can muster?

45 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

I agree, each English hamlet should consider well repair to ensure continuity of post-Brexpocalypse water availability.

As evidenced by the huge bush fires currently engulfing Snaefell and the poor Koala bears searching for water in the now dry Laxey Glen.

Next thing, you'll be telling us we have wallabies escaping from zoos.

Edited by Manximus Aururaneus

34 minutes ago, P.K. said:

This "Get Well" program. As every trading nation on the planet knows the UK will be desperate for trade deals (and will treat us appropriately.....) what leverage does the UK have to better the deals struck by the EU on our behalf with their much greater financial clout than we can muster?

Who cares?  We're getting control of our borders and sovereignty back.

But that apart, we won't need to be restricted in terms of with who we trade or be penalised by the European Commission.

AND we will be free to treat the criminals who are in our country illegally and kick them out.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

This chap seems pretty desperate for a deal - in fact it is now his No1 priority!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1222928/brexit-news-latest-leo-varadkar-irish-farmers-trade-british-markets-new-year-boris-johnson

2 minutes ago, Rog said:

It means the return of self rule and not being subservient to European law.

Did you really not understand?

Come off it Roger.

What part of "Only the UK Sovereign Parliament can make UK law" is it that you refuse to understand?

5 minutes ago, Rog said:

It means the return of self rule and not being subservient to European law.

Did you really not understand?

No I don't understand whatsoever. It is meaningless bollocks. 

I do not see any kind of difference between the European elite or just British. You're still being ruled over by a bunch of privileged wankers.

I still have no idea of what sovereignty even is.

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

I do not see any kind of difference between the European elite or just British. You're still being ruled over by a bunch of privileged wankers.

Ok, home rule.

7 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I struggle to see how you can argue so vociferously against something given that you claim to have no idea what it even is?