So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

59 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Case in point, someone who believes a leap into the unknown is safer than the solid ground you were already stood on.

You still can't perceive it. You were not "stood on solid ground". That's the problem. Your understanding is akin to the scientific perception of the universe pre-Einstein - massively deluded. 

Edited by woolley
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

How very existential of you...and you call me an elitist...

But I'm not laying claim to any certainty about the future of the UK after brexit. You, and others on here are claiming you know better, you have done all along. That it will be a disaster. Supported by massive confirmation bias from the sources used. And none of you have given the slightest thought to the possibility that the bloc will have to change or die. 5 years from now that edifice you put so much undeserved store in will likely have become vastly different to that which exists now.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, woolley said:

You still can't perceive it. You were not stood on solid ground. That's the problem. Your understanding is akin to the scientific perception of the universe pre-Einstein - massively deluded. 

Ah...Woolster default "every one else is blind, I am the enlightned one, me and my sycophants all agree with me"

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Strange because you, Woolster, et al have been saying that Europe will crumble every year for years on this forum...

No I haven't. I have said it will ultimately end in tears, as do all such vainglorious projects, and the fallout will be dangerous and not pretty.

• Like 2

Just now, RIchard Britten said:

So is the collapse of the star at the centre of our solar system.

You need to work on your time scales...

I assume you mean the black hole. Won't be too long for the EU. We're in the endgame. It isn't the end, but it is likely to be the beginning of the end.

Just now, woolley said:

I assume you mean the black hole. Won't be too long for the EU. We're in the endgame. It isn't the end, but it is likely to be the beginning of the end.

You have been saying that for years...and yet never quite able to say when...

Like all "good" soothsayers, if you leave your time scale and predictions vague enough, you might be right eventually.

• Confused 1