So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

26 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

It was not a prediction.  He was called and was found to be talking rubbish.

In the case of the picture you posted shop he was portraying that we needed to ensure that Great Britain took back control of OUR country and too bloody right too.

AnywayFarage did not lie.

Farage is clever. He rarely tells direct lies on his very powerful LBC daily platform. He alludes to an idea, callers ring in with the definitive lie that his allusion has just prompted and just replies "I know, I know"

Anyone who listens to him regularly and is honest will instantly recognise this manipulative technique but, yes, he technically hasn't lied in the whole process.

9 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Farage is clever. He rarely tells direct lies on his very powerful LBC daily platform. He alludes to an idea, callers ring in with the definitive lie that his allusion has just prompted and just replies "I know, I know"

Anyone who listens to him regularly and is honest will instantly recognise this manipulative technique but, yes, he technically hasn't lied in the whole process.

So Farage has NOT lied.

@Rog said : So Farage has NOT lied

FFS Rog it is as close to a lie as it's possible to get. It is entirely, 100% disingenuous. You know that yet you insist on a binary interpretation to suit your agenda. 

Everyone on here can see that so I haven't a clue what you are trying to achieve. "In spirit" (your phrase of a page or two back) , he lied.

Edited by ballaughbiker

2 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Yes they can.  There might be sanctions or repercussions, but they can be ignored.

You know, that sovereignty thing that Brexiteers keep banging on about.

"Given the doctrine of Parliamentary sovereignty in the UK, meaning that there are no limits on what Acts can be passed or removed, it might be possible for Parliament to contradict EU laws. But this would seem incompatible with continued membership of the EU."

Yes. So that's why you have to leave. If you are in the club you obviously stick to the rules.