So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

39 minutes ago, Rog said:

Because they don't speak English doh!

Which means the added cost of translators 

Means nothing these days. They could well have UK passports - doh!

Which is the point. You have no idea if they are entitled to free treatment or not.

And as you will never see their medical records you will never find out.

Plus the EU citizens currently in the UK per head make a much larger net contribution to the public purse than the indigenous population. Because they tend to be young, healthy, mobile etc etc.

So the EU citizens you hate so much and want shot of are funding the NHS.

Do you know what the word irony means? Because you do now...

1 minute ago, P.K. said:

Means nothing these days. They could well have UK passports - doh!

Which is the point. You have no idea if they are entitled to free treatment or not.

And as you will never see their medical records you will never find out.

Plus the EU citizens currently in the UK per head make a much larger net contribution to the public purse than the indigenous population. Because they tend to be young, healthy, mobile etc etc.

So the EU citizens you hate so much and want shot of are funding the NHS.

Do you know what the word irony means? Because you do now...

It's not only the EU scroungers that I object to.

it's ALL immigrant scroungers.

Never mind, the die is set and we're starting down the "get our country well" path. 

6 minutes ago, Rog said:

It's not only the EU scroungers that I object to.

it's ALL immigrant scroungers.

Never mind, the die is set cast and we're starting down the "get our country well" path. 

This is going to come as a shock I know but all these folks in A&E aren't necessarily "scroungers" just because the Daily Wail trumpets they are.

Now all the letters sent to the Chief Constable HAVE to be answered. Possibly by the CC themselves or more likely a staffer. So why don't you write to them and point out how A&E is absolutely chokker with "illegals" and how they should pile in and weed them out.

I'm sure a letter like that from you will get their attention...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, P.K. said:

This is going to come as a shock I know but all these folks in A&E aren't necessarily "scroungers" just because the Daily Wail trumpets they are.

Now all the letters sent to the Chief Constable HAVE to be answered. Possibly by the CC themselves or more likely a staffer. So why don't you write to them and point out how A&E is absolutely chokker with "illegals" and how they should pile in and weed them out.

I'm sure a letter like that from you will get their attention...

I, and the majority of others who voted in the referendum want and will now be able to get OUR country back. 

Suck it up sunshine.

3 minutes ago, Rog said:

I, and the majority of others who voted in the referendum want and will now be able to get OUR country back. 

Suck it up sunshine.

Don't forget that whilst the majority of those who voted were in favour of Brexit there were a lot of others opposed or who were denied a vote.

Then there was the chunk of people who did not vote.

Even the general election didn't change that.  Remain parties attracted more votes than the Tories but due to the voting system in the UK the Tories won.

Just now, manxman1980 said:

Don't forget that whilst the majority of those who voted were in favour of Brexit there were a lot of others opposed or who were denied a vote.

Then there was the chunk of people who did not vote.

Even the general election didn't change that.  Remain parties attracted more votes than the Tories but due to the voting system in the UK the Tories won.

You can't compare the voting for the referendum with the electoral system for Westminster. The referendum result showed a clear majority in favour of BREXIT.

2 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

And what happens when they decide to leave the UK?  Perhaps feeling an increase in racism. 

It's nothing to do with racism, it's about national pride.  There's nothing racist about wanting Britain for the indigenous British people.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Rog said:

Suck it up sunshine.

Care to explain how it is your much vaunted tory government have taken very little action against all these "illegals" clogging up A&E?

11 minutes ago, Rog said:

You can't compare the voting for the referendum with the electoral system for Westminster. The referendum result showed a clear majority in favour of BREXIT.

Do I need to remind you what Farage said about what he would do if the result had been the other way around?