So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

If they meet our requirements then I would like to see some form of Gastarbeiter status available.

Who is "our" because you then went on to use the first person singular subject pronoun... Would that be your requirements?

By the way, was the surgeon who did your recent procedures "British" and without a "foreign" name/accent/skin colour etc?  Was the anaesthetist/ODA/theatre nurses/ward nurses/lab techs./admin staff/cleaners all "British"  ?

When I say British and foreign, I suppose we have to use your definition as in "our requirements" and "I should like to see" 

Edit PS Someone might have already checked the GMC register for urologists in North Norfolk so don't BS.... ;)

Edited by ballaughbiker

12 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Farage said, and I am paraphrasing,  if the result was 52 to 48 in favour of remaining this would not be over by a long shot.

So yes, leave won, the Tory party won.  It does not mean it's over.

He was right.  The blind rage and petulance shown by those hell bent on obstructing the democratic decision has added years to it being delivered. At 2300 hours on 31st January it finally will be.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rog said:

He was right.  The blind rage and petulance shown by those hell bent on obstructing the democratic decision has added years to it being delivered. At 2300 hours on 31st January it finally will be.

He was right?  So why are you complaining about a continued remain movement?