So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

38 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

I think he’s saying that where there has been actual experience of EU immigration the people voted for remain (remembering that immigrants couldn’t vote in the referendum) and where there are lots of red-faced old people and Sun readers they voted for leave. 

Factually incorrect. Metropolitan areas tended to vote remain on the whole and, yes, there is EU immigration to those cities, but there is also a lot of EU immigration to towns and rural areas up and down the country that voted leave. I guess there are red faced old people virtually everywhere.

On 1/17/2020 at 7:09 PM, Rog said:

I, and the majority of others who voted in the referendum want and will now be able to get OUR country back. 

Suck it up sunshine.

If you are not prepared to do anything about all these "illegals" clogging up your A&E, not even sending just one letter to the CC about them, then you can STFU about them.

As you love to point out those who took no action in the referendum just don't count.

So the next time you turn up at your hossie and it's busy, well, suck it up sunshine....

9 minutes ago, P.K. said:

If you are not prepared to do anything about all these "illegals" clogging up your A&E, not even sending just one letter to the CC about them, then you can STFU about them.

As you love to point out those who took no action in the referendum just don't count.

So the next time you turn up at your hossie and it's busy, well, suck it up sunshine....

Now that BREXIT is only a matter of days away very soon the problem of unwanted and illegal people here will start to be solved.

Well your unwanted might be another person's wanted. Illegals are a different matter altogether.

I note you didn't answer answer this point:

"By the way, was the surgeon who did your recent procedures "British" and without a "foreign" name/accent/skin colour etc?  Was the anaesthetist/ODA/theatre nurses/ward nurses/lab techs./admin staff/cleaners all "British"  ?

Care to respond?

12 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Well your unwanted might be another person's wanted. Illegals are a different matter altogether.

"By the way, was the surgeon who did your recent procedures "British" and without a "foreign" name/accent/skin colour etc?  Was the anaesthetist/ODA/theatre nurses/ward nurses/lab techs./admin staff/cleaners all "British"  ?

Care to respond?

Actually, yes.  It's one of the advantage of BUPA, you get to choose who cuts you up.

1 hour ago, woolley said:

Factually incorrect. Metropolitan areas tended to vote remain on the whole and, yes, there is EU immigration to those cities, but there is also a lot of EU immigration to towns and rural areas up and down the country that voted leave. I guess there are red faced old people virtually everywhere.

The problem isn't really EU immigrants.  The problem is those that lie and cheat to get into our country especially the illegals who of necessity must engage in crime not only to get in here but also in order to live here. It's EU legislation that until now has prevented us purging our country of them. It will take time to resolve but now resolved it will be

2 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I don't know his BUPA work, but I'd be pretty surprised if you could say "listen, I'm paying, I'm not having one of them do the work, whites only'

That's not how it works.  You get to chose who you want to undertake the procedure from a list. 

21 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Care to respond?

What motivates you to post this stuff when you know it to be untrue? What are you hoping to gain for the future wellbeing of your family?

1.  What is untrue? Precisely...

2. What has my family got to do with my questions to  Rog regarding his aspirations for a new Britain and the inconsistencies which he will have almost certainly had to confront during his medical treatment over the last few years?

Edited by ballaughbiker

You get to chose who you want to undertake the procedure from a list.

Yep, you can choose the consultant and anaesthetist but not the nursing and support staff no matter how much you pay BUPA.

You apparently want Britain to be for the indigenous British (a page or two back) so what would you do if you were confronted, during you essential medical treatment, by someone not of that description?

It's not only the EU scroungers that I object to.

The problem isn't really EU immigrants.  

There is a bit more inconsistency here. What makes an EU immigrant earn the title "scrounger"? 

It's EU legislation that until now has prevented us purging our country of them.

Which bit of EU legislation stops us purging "our" country of who ever you define above? 

2 hours ago, Rog said:

The problem isn't really EU immigrants.  The problem is those that lie and cheat to get into our country especially the illegals who of necessity must engage in crime not only to get in here but also in order to live here. It's EU legislation that until now has prevented us purging our country of them. It will take time to resolve but now resolved it will be

If the problem isn't EU workers Roger then your much lauded tory government are to blame for consistantly failing to meet their immigration targets and for cutting back on our homeland security services - police, immigration, border force etc etc.

Assuming you voted tory in the last GE, a wild stab in the dark I know so please correct me if I'm wrong, then presumably the tory party have a plan to make good the cuts they made to our homeland security services and they have set targets to deal with all the illegals their stupid and short-sighted policies have allowed to settle here and have a plan to get rid of them

So please share what you know of tory "plans" to deal with the situation you are so bitter about.

Hopefully it won't be another completely stupid, unfair, unjust and highly damaging "hostile environment" bollox...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1