So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

10 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Next? 

Next comes keeping all the promises and fulfilling all the wishes made in the lead up to Brexit.

Tick-tock...the clock is ticking and there is a big list to check off.

A government or a prime minister of a bog cleaner and everyone in between have to cater with unexpected things that comedown the pike. Priorities have to change, unforseen events most of which are unforeseeable such as some POS attacking the public because of his "religious" beliefs and then having the emergency changes to be made being obstructed by lawyers.

Let's face it, even an ESN lavatory cleaner should be able to see that.

27 minutes ago, Rog said:

Oh dear!  Tut tut!  How awful!

Never mind, we were elected and have achieved BREXIT.

Next?

This is next:

3 hours ago, P.K. said:

So you've run out of answers.

What did you think of Johnson's lies about Australia?

Personally I think it's as per but I'm interested in the view of someone who claimed "He's going to be the best Prime Minister...."  etc etc

Should be illuminating.

6 minutes ago, Rog said:

A government or a prime minister of a bog cleaner and everyone in between have to cater with unexpected things that comedown the pike. Priorities have to change, unforseen events most of which are unforeseeable such as some POS attacking the public because of his "religious" beliefs and then having the emergency changes to be made being obstructed by lawyers.

Let's face it, even an ESN lavatory cleaner should be able to see that.

What has that got to do with the fairy tale action list for Brexit?

45 minutes ago, sir nige said:

she agreed with the telegraph......

What, that there are "11 months of negotiations to go" when they won't start until March? How very strange for a Grauniad journalist. She must have known the Telegraph has been spouting hairy sphericals about the EU for the last 15 years or so. Basically since the Barclay brothers took it over.

Sorry I missed the program now. It would have given me a good laugh!

@Rog

Roger - this is still next. Thanks:

6 hours ago, P.K. said:

So you've run out of answers.

What did you think of Johnson's lies about Australia?

Personally I think it's as per but I'm interested in the view of someone who claimed "He's going to be the best Prime Minister...."  etc etc

Should be illuminating.

Just seen this. The Flunkey is learning from The Master:

Journalists in Downing Street walk out after Johnson aide tries to exclude some reporters

The confrontation took place inside No 10 after Lee Cain, Johnson’s most senior communications adviser, tried to exclude reporters from the Mirror, the i, HuffPost, PoliticsHome, the Independent and others from an official government briefing.

At a time of escalating tensions between Downing Street and the media, Labour accused Johnson of deploying Donald Trump-like tactics to avoid scrutiny.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/feb/03/political-journalists-boycott-no-10-briefing-after-reporter-ban

Really really piss-poor.

Basically only lickspittles allowed in to trumpet the lies to the heavens.....

5 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Journalists in Downing Street walk out after Johnson aide tries to exclude some reporters

The confrontation took place inside No 10 after Lee Cain, Johnson’s most senior communications adviser, tried to exclude reporters from the Mirror, the i, HuffPost, PoliticsHome, the Independent and others from an official government briefing.

At a time of escalating tensions between Downing Street and the media, Labour accused Johnson of deploying Donald Trump-like tactics to avoid scrutiny.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/feb/03/political-journalists-boycott-no-10-briefing-after-reporter-ban

Really really piss-poor.

Excluding nhostile journalists makes perfect sense.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rog said:

The Australian immigration model looks perfectly fine to me.

Firstly politicians should not be the ones making decisions around immigration. That should be business as it's their requirements that need to be met.

Secondly Johnson is lying about it and now those not blinded by prejudice are aware of it.

However, you keep ducking and diving - it's what you do best.... :)

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Firstly politicians should not be the ones making decisions around immigration. That should be business as it's their requirements that need to be met.

Secondly Johnson is lying about it and now those not blinded by prejudice are aware of it.

However, you keep ducking and diving - it's what you do best.... :)

Of course matters of immigration should be decided by politicians and government. It is preposterous to even think otherwise.

As to BoJo lying about anything - like what precisely? 

33 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Really really piss-poor.

What lies? Specific examples please.