So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

24 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

???

its a song.......you will still blame everything on ukexit.....

a week last monday as markets fell around the world due to the china crash.......both sky and bbc blamed it on boris's speech.....:rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Dominic Cummings.  

he's really getting to you lot.....:devil:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, sir nige said:

its a song.......you will still blame everything on ukexit.....

Never heard of it .

a week last monday as markets fell around the world due to the china crash.......both sky and bbc blamed it on boris's speech.....:rolleyes:

Don't ever recall having made a comment on that.  We will see the reality once the trade agreements are all announced.

he's really getting to you lot.....:devil:

Just like the European Commission got to "you lot".   I thought it was Boris Johnson whose party had been elected to Government not Dominic Cummings.  I certainly can't recall ever knowing the names of previous advisers to the Prime Minister

10 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Never heard of it .

Don't ever recall having made a comment on that.  We will see the reality once the trade agreements are all announced.

Just like the European Commission got to "you lot".   I thought it was Boris Johnson whose party had been elected to Government not Dominic Cummings.  I certainly can't recall ever knowing the names of previous advisers to the Prime Minister

Well the awful Theresa May had the equally awful Nick Timothy as her principle advisor.  Like her he was as much use as a cracked glass eye.

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

Never heard of it .

no education......

50 countries done......

alastair "wmd" campbell

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rog said:

Well the awful Theresa May had the equally awful Nick Timothy as her principle advisor.  Like her he was as much use as a cracked glass eye.

Is that the same Theresa May who put before the HoC a better WA than the Johnson effort?

You know what? I believe it is.....

4 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Is that the same Theresa May who put before the HoC a better WA than the Johnson effort?

You know what? I believe it is.....

No. It can't be because that TM certainly didn't.

Look, it's OVER.  

Continual whinging isn't going to change anything and no matter what the outcome proves to be it is what the majority of the UK population voted for.

Howling at the moon results in nothing more than a sore throat

7 minutes ago, sir nige said:

he was the first public one.......they have always had them.....would you prefer if it went on behind closed doors like it used to?

I reckon Bernard Ingham was probably the first public one. Be nice if it was elected people that actually ran things instead of civil servants and "advisors", but you're right it has always gone on.

Edited by mojomonkey