So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

26 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I reckon Bernard Ingham was probably the first public one. Be nice if it was elected people that actually ran things instead of civil servants and "advisors", but you're right it has always gone on.

ursula von der leyen?  eu? :lol:

its the boris show......he is accountable to the electorate........and he can get removed if he fails........unlike your unelected dictators......

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Rog said:

No. It can't be because that TM certainly didn't.

Look, it's OVER.  

Continual whinging isn't going to change anything and no matter what the outcome proves to be it is what the majority of the UK population voted for.

Howling at the moon results in nothing more than a sore throat

Believe me Roger I'm not whinging.

Not at all..... :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sir nige said:

its the boris show......he is accountable to the electorate........and he can get removed if he fails........unlike your unelected dictators......

Unfortunately removing Johnson will not remove any of his collateral damage.

As a few ladies can testify...

3 minutes ago, sir nige said:

I don't think Mrs Von der Leyen is advising Boris, at least I hope not.

I admire your confidence in Boris not being lead or swayed by anyone. I mean it's not like he's taking free holidays from people or anything, is it?

5 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I don't think Mrs Von der Leyen is advising Boris, at least I hope not.

thats not what you said.....

10 minutes ago, sir nige said:
41 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I reckon Bernard Ingham was probably the first public one. Be nice if it was elected people that actually ran things instead of civil servants and "advisors", but you're right it has always gone on.

thats the eu that is......

7 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I admire your confidence in Boris not being lead or swayed by anyone. I mean it's not like he's taking free holidays from people or anything, is it?

i didn't say that either......if he fails he's gone.....the same doesn't happen in the eu......

10 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Found them - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/uk-trade-agreements-with-non-eu-countries

Some economic powerhouses in that list. Still, it's early days, I'm sure better is still to come. There's even a new Chancellor of the Exchequer as of today to help things along.

thats down to how poor the eu has been with fta's......

35 minutes ago, Rog said:

You're doing a bloody good impression of whinging then.

Hardly.

Just pointing out the facts where folks may have "misunderstood" them shall we say.

Take The Maybot. I don't like her, particularly after her really quite appalling "hostile environment" and the resulting Windrush scandal. But there's no denying her WA, courtesy of Olly Robbins and Sabine Weyand, was better than the cut-and-paste Johnson effort.