So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

42 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Other religions practice "in breeding".

The Christian faith was practically started from it.

I don't know about being started from it but in some places you were almost obliged to marry a relative rather than a stranger.

5 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Other religions practice "in breeding".

The Christian faith was practically started from it.

Are you aware of just how much the cost of this 'cultural' indulgence costs the NHS? Why should the taxpayer carry the enormous financial burden foist upon it for no good reason? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, quilp said:

Are you aware of just how much the cost of this 'cultural' indulgence costs the NHS? Why should the taxpayer carry the enormous financial burden foist upon it for no good reason? 

I imagine 70% of NHS services in Norfolk are similarly allocated. 

• Like 1

listening to liz kendall last week she was saying what a massive success 5000 asians coming in the 1970's had been for leicester and nobody would want it any different:rolleyes: labour just don't get it.....

6000 immigrants a day arrive from outside the eu in italy alone and within 3 months can be in the uk....

as the uk has never been asked its time to have a referendum on who should be allowed to stay in the uk, a total ban on muslims and libtards would be a great outcome.....

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 1:52 PM, Tarne said:

http://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/health/redbridge-council-still-working-to-halt-child-deaths-caused-by-interfamily-relationships-1-5019069

When I read shit like this, it does make me think the UK is finished. Look at them, disgusting creatures. 

We have a Royal family that has practised this for hundreds of years.

• Like 1