So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, Freggyragh said:

I really think one reason they voted for Brexit was that they hate the young. Woolley spent his youth on picket lines and that’s what he wants for your kids. 

Spent 8 years in a trade union because I had no choice. It was a closed shop and it was totally useless. They didn't like me because I refused at age 18 to pay the political levy and the only time I came close to picket lines was driving through them, but you just carry on making your silly stuff up. It's amusing now that the Brexit subject is settled.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sir nige said:

you need to get out more and speak to some of them......they hate the eu......

Yep. I know plenty of patriots under 35 who voted for Brexit. Of course I accept that there are plenty of the snowflake variety who think it is all warm and safe inside the EU. They have been saved from themselves.

One example of a law you think was imposed by the EU that you don’t like? I’ve been asking for years - the best you came up with was a ban on climate tungsten lamps. Thought of anything new, or is it still hot air? 

I'm bored of pointing out that I did no such thing. Must be at least 5 separate occasions now, so this is the final time. More than half of UK law comes from EU law or regulation (despite PK repeating time and again that it is 13%). National sovereignty demands that this is addressed, and this imperative trumps the red herring of trade deals.

44 minutes ago, woolley said:

I'm bored of pointing out that I did no such thing. Must be at least 5 separate occasions now, so this is the final time. More than half of UK law comes from EU law or regulation (despite PK repeating time and again that it is 13%). National sovereignty demands that this is addressed, and this imperative trumps the red herring of trade deals.

Fine. Let's see your figures.

Have to tell you that anything from the UK rabid right wing press, which is to say pretty much all of it, is inadmissible due to them being completely in thrall to the owner's agenda which is why they have been running down the EU for years and years and years....

1 hour ago, woolley said:

Still waiting for one law you don’t like and one benefit. 

Still waiting for one law you don’t like and one benefit. 

We did this to death while the debate was still alive, but you were not receptive to cogent argument about the validity of external law and the indivisible nature of national sovereignty. So if you weren't receptive then, what is the point of rehashing the whole drama now that the debate is over?

18 minutes ago, woolley said:

We did this to death while the debate was still alive, but you were not receptive to cogent argument about the validity of external law and the indivisible nature of national sovereignty. So if you weren't receptive then, what is the point of rehashing the whole drama now that the debate is over?

By the same token why are you still trying to peddle this load of nonsense:

3 hours ago, woolley said:

What a hypocrite....

9 minutes ago, P.K. said:

By the same token why are you still trying to peddle this load of nonsense:

What a hypocrite....

There's nothing contradictory in those posts. I'm just tired of trying to educate you chaps while you continue to cock a deaf 'un. As the issue is now satisfactorily settled there is really no need to keep going over it.