So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Just now, woolley said:

I think some people are getting a little carried away. We appear to have morphed from a perfectly reasonable discussion about a sensible points based immigration policy to suggestions  that it will somehow mirror the policies of the Third Reich. That's the thing with liberal argument. Anything that isn't entirely in step with their stance is by default fascist. 

With respect Wools, it's Rog who is suggesting interning certain sections of society, starting with the economically disadvantaged (for whatever reason that be so). Where does one stop after that? There is previous....

3 minutes ago, woolley said:

I think some people are getting a little carried away. We appear to have morphed from a perfectly reasonable discussion about a sensible points based immigration policy to suggestions  that it will somehow mirror the policies of the Third Reich. That's the thing with liberal argument. Anything that isn't entirely in step with their stance is by default fascist. 

Come on, you honestly can't find Rog totally innocent in all this. Eugenics was proved flawed long before the Nazis picked it up.

56 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Come on, you honestly can't find Rog totally innocent in all this.

No. It was all quite readable a couple of pages back but it seemed to go pear shaped after some personals between freggy and rog. A pity because the new immigration policy is an interesting subject which will evolve. 

57 minutes ago, woolley said:

No. It was all quite readable a couple of pages back but it seemed to go pear shaped after some personals between freggy and rog. A pity because the new immigration policy is an interesting subject which will evolve. 

wait till they find out its a rehash of a labour law......

even better lammy sat on the committee that came up with the policy........

2 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

With respect Wools, it's Rog who is suggesting interning certain sections of society, starting with the economically disadvantaged (for whatever reason that be so). Where does one stop after that? There is previous....

Don't bother. The Woolster gets desperate to blame anything, indeed everything, on nebulous liberals.

Bit surprised he hasn't blamed Storm Dennis on the Lib Dems tbh....

1 hour ago, woolley said:

I wonder if Roger has any carers...?

24 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Don't bother. The Woolster gets desperate to blame anything, indeed everything, on nebulous liberals.

Bit surprised he hasn't blamed Storm Dennis on the Lib Dems tbh....

thats bj's fault according to the lefty liberals........its his fault it rained.....

just waiting for them to blame the gulf stream on trump........

8 hours ago, sir nige said:

has dr.evil upset you as well......

Nah, Dominic Cummings doesn't bother me at all. My tongue in cheek comment was based on the facts of who he has been employing. I've previously said (I think it was this thread) that it is generally a bit sad that politicians are basically guided by advisors and no longer capable of independent thought, but that has been the case now for quite a long time and all parties seem to be guilty of it. It is funny how people who endlessly complained about civil servants running the show seemingly have no beef with the likes of Cummings doing the same. Anyway, I still prefer Malcolm Tucker.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Nah, Dominic Cummings doesn't bother me at all. My tongue in cheek comment was based on the facts of who he has been employing. I've previously said (I think it was this thread) that it is generally a bit sad that politicians are basically guided by advisors and no longer capable of independent thought, but that has been the case now for quite a long time and all parties seem to be guilty of it. It is funny how people who endlessly complained about civil servants running the show seemingly have no beef with the likes of Cummings doing the same. Anyway, I still prefer Malcolm Tucker.

you've clearly fallen for the lefty liberals msm spin......

:rolleyes: