So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

10 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

We'll start with the unemployed younger and older folk with their families (as per Rog's suggestions a couple of posts above) then the mentally or physically infirm, then the gays, then the gypsies, then the communists....who's next Rog?

Communal living centres are just that. Not places of incarceration but places where people with very high social costs can live on a single site thus reducing the cost per capita as well as freeing up underused and very expensive to support housing while including the means to subsidise the communal living centres by residents undertaking such work they can do.

It's common sense and if at some time residents were to become self sufficient then returning to the free market would be the ideal outcome of if elderly and or infirm communal housing would provide the care home that is so very scarce not to mention very expensive for individuals or local authorities.

Just think it through.

35 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Not sure how you've come to that conclusion but I can assure you I have not. I find the left a waste of time as much as I find the right a waste of time, I'm pretty much a classic centrist.

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Nah, Dominic Cummings doesn't bother me at all. My tongue in cheek comment was based on the facts of who he has been employing. I've previously said (I think it was this thread) that it is generally a bit sad that politicians are basically guided by advisors and no longer capable of independent thought, but that has been the case now for quite a long time and all parties seem to be guilty of it. It is funny how people who endlessly complained about civil servants running the show seemingly have no beef with the likes of Cummings doing the same. Anyway, I still prefer Malcolm Tucker.

:whistling:

I find the left a waste of time as much as I find the right a waste of time, I'm pretty much a classic centrist.

a libdem then.......election went well......

as the eu lock the 27 leaders in a room for a beating starting yesterday will zero timings.....maybe you be watching that......

that £19bn is going to be hard to find.......

10 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

With respect Wools, it's Rog who is suggesting interning certain sections of society, starting with the economically disadvantaged (for whatever reason that be so). Where does one stop after that? There is previous....

No I didn't.

Communal living was an entirely different thing and addressing an entirely different matter and focus group..

My proposal for internment camps mirrored what many countries already have to address the illegals and undesirables problem most noticeably Australia, New Zealand, the USA and others.

10 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Come on, you honestly can't find Rog totally innocent in all this. Eugenics was proved flawed long before the Nazis picked it up.

Eugenics was actively practiced including selective sterilisation and race research in many countries, including the UK, in many forms, especially enforced sterilisation up to the present day. 

It just has been spun as something different in order to avoid the association many (most?) people would make with what the nazis were up to.

Check it out.

8 hours ago, P.K. said:

I wonder if Roger has any carers...?

Well I've got my wife but then we care for each other, I've got my old dog who cares where it's next meal is coming from, we've got a visiting gardener, we've got a domestic help who comes in three times a week because this place is too big for us to cope with on our own, but that's about it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rog said:

Well I've got my wife but then we care for each other, I've got my old dog who cares where it's next meal is coming from, we've got a visiting gardener, we've got a domestic help who comes in three times a week because this place is too big for us to cope with on our own, but that's about it.

Those relying on cheap EU/non-EU workers like labour-intensive farming, the care industry, entertainment etc are going to find it hard. Therefore so will their customers.

I wonder where Priti Patel got her numbers from because it sounds like The Daily Wail? Plus does she really think minimum wage will motivate UK workers? (cue Roger demanding that benefits be cut even after the ravages of Iain Duncan Smith's totally discredited Universal Credit shambles)

Anyway, some numbers:

Economic_Inactive.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sir nige said:

As the eu lock the 27 leaders in a room for a beating starting yesterday will zero timings.....maybe you be watching that......

that £19bn is going to be hard to find.......

Really?

Their discussion is to increase the EU budget from 1% to either 1.11% or 1.13%.

That's it.

28 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Those relying on cheap EU/non-EU workers like labour-intensive farming, the care industry, entertainment etc are going to find it hard. Therefore so will their customers.

I wonder where Priti Patel got her numbers from because it sounds like The Daily Wail? Plus does she really think minimum wage will motivate UK workers? (cue Roger demanding that benefits be cut even after the ravages of Iain Duncan Smith's totally discredited Universal Credit shambles)

Anyway, some numbers:

Economic_Inactive.jpgby BBB by

Well that certainly isn't a comprehensive list by any means. Nor does include the unemployed (not that it is intended to) and making the sofa lizards and welfare Witches get into work or lose tax payer handouts would at least result in them doing something to earn their handouts.

Edited to add - when I was an undergrad I certainly wasn't economically inactive. Most of us had part time jobs because we HAD to.

Edited by Rog
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rog said:

Well that certainly isn't a comprehensive list by any means. Nor does include the unemployed (not that it is intended to) and making the sofa lizards and welfare Witches get into work or lose tax payer handouts would at least result in them doing something to earn their handouts.

Because all those on benefits are indolent workshy scroungers which is entirely due to their own life choices like being born into poverty.

Isn't that right Roger? Because the ridiculously rabid UK right wing press says they are....

Getting predictable fellah.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Because all those on benefits are indolent workshy scroungers which is entirely due to their own life choices like being born into poverty.

Isn't that right Roger? Because the ridiculously rabid UK right wing press says they are....

Getting predictable fellah.

Not all perhapse but life on the welfare state has become a career choice. Even worse are those with two careers, one as government artists (they draw Benefits) as well as working and being paid "off the books".