So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

43 minutes ago, woolley said:

Short term job related work visas can sort that.

Quite amazing this businessman didn't realise that don't you think?

Why don't you ring and tell him. That'll cheer him up.

Suggest you steer the conversation elsewhere if anyone mentions "hostile environment" or similar...

1 minute ago, P.K. said:

I know you're going to be bitterly disappointed to learn this Roger but the Modern Slavery Act of 2015 means you're pissing up a rope.

Presumably not something Paul the Apostle had to deal with...

The modern slavery act does not apply and would not apply.

16 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Quite amazing this businessman didn't realise that don't you think?

Why don't you ring and tell him. That'll cheer him up.

Suggest you steer the conversation elsewhere if anyone mentions "hostile environment" or similar...

Well he's a Brexiteer so by your reckoning he's an idiot.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, woolley said:

Well he's a Brexiteer so by your reckoning he's an idiot.

Well he's clearly not thought it through!

Like most of them...

I like the way that missing EU workers will be replaced by non-EU who have only one aim - to stay here permanently.

Got that Roger?

Talk about shooting yourself in both feet...

19 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Well he's clearly not thought it through!

Like most of them...

I like the way that missing EU workers will be replaced by non-EU who have only one aim - to stay here permanently.

Got that Roger?

Talk about shooting yourself in both feet...

The so called missing workers will have  to made up in part by the unemployed having to take up the jobs or lose all benefits.

Thea sealing of our borders and introduction of any immigrants having to reach a points based entry condition plus short term working visas will limit who gets in and what options they might have once here.

This country is horribly overcrowded as it is, England especially so, with an estimated one million illegals alone.  BREXIT is a sea change in more ways than one as far as our country is concerned. One certainty is that there's going to be a cold wind of reality blowing through the could work, should work, won't work sector of the population, and changes in housing policy for those dependant on hard working taxpayers money to pay for what we paid for to provide our housing needs will hopefully shock the housing scroungers to the core.

I STILL suspect that you're trolling though.

Edited by Rog

34 minutes ago, Rog said:

He is, of course he is. Nowt else to do all day but sit on here plagiarising items from the bible of Liberal delight comment's section. Boring twat, in love with himself and his ideas.

And he suggests woollster dreams on.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, quilp said:

He is, of course he is. Nowt else to do all day but sit on here plagiarising items from the bible of Liberal delight comment's section. Boring twat, in love with himself and his ideas.

Although not completely housebound a lot of my time is spent indoors in the conservatory as now, or in the Summerhouse if the weather's up to it.  Not much of that this time of the year though.

Bit of a bugger when you don't smoke and can't drink tho!  Fortunately Clair ('er indoors) keeps me in coffee etc.

1 hour ago, Rog said:

The so called missing workers will have  to made up in part by the unemployed having to take up the jobs or lose all benefits.

Thea sealing of our borders and introduction of any immigrants having to reach a points based entry condition plus short term working visas will limit who gets in and what options they might have once here.

This country is horribly overcrowded as it is, England especially so, with an estimated one million illegals alone.  BREXIT is a sea change in more ways than one as far as our country is concerned. One certainty is that there's going to be a cold wind of reality blowing through the could work, should work, won't work sector of the population, and changes in housing policy for those dependant on hard working taxpayers money to pay for what we paid for to provide our housing needs will hopefully shock the housing scroungers to the core.

Even with a points based entry gate these non-EU folks still have the sole aim of staying here permanently. Unlike the highly mobile contribute to UK Plc more than the indigenous population does folks who will no longer be coming here.

And I'm not trolling. I'm just giving you opportunities to air your views and very informative they are as well.

1 hour ago, quilp said:

He isn't on his own to be fair. There are groups of them spilling their endless bile in Rejoin anti Brexit groups all over the internet presumably hoping to turn back the clock, resume membership of the EU and march on the sunlit uplands of ever closer union. The hate they have for anyone wishing to assert UK sovereignty and, indeed, that many seem to have for their own country is quite staggering. All cheering on the Brussels position in the negotiations to the detriment of the UK. Goodness knows what they think it will achieve, but this is what 46 years in the project have done to us. Split us right down the middle as a people. It was no accident. Divide and rule. Let us hope it isn't too late to repair the damage.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Even with a points based entry gate these non-EU folks still have the sole aim of staying here permanently. Unlike the highly mobile contribute to UK Plc more than the indigenous population does folks who will no longer be coming here.

And I'm not trolling. I'm just giving you opportunities to air your views and very informative they are as well.

With an effective visa system other countries include conditions such as job dependency whereby if the job used to justify granting the visa ends then the visa is automat cancelled. Add no access to our benefits and suddenly the attraction of our country will melt like snow on the Sahara desert.

6 minutes ago, woolley said:

He isn't on his own to be fair. There are groups of them spilling their endless bile in Rejoin anti Brexit groups all over the internet presumably hoping to turn back the clock, resume membership of the EU and march on the sunlit uplands of ever closer union. The hate they have for anyone wishing to assert UK sovereignty and, indeed, that many seem to have for their own country is quite staggering. All cheering on the Brussels position in the negotiations to the detriment of the UK. Goodness knows what they think it will achieve, but this is what 46 years in the project have done to us. Split us right down the middle as a people. It was no accident. Divide and rule. Let us hope it isn't too late to repair the damage.

What a load of nonsense.

Personally I knew we were leaving the EU the morning after the referendum.

However I am also aware that the UK was absolutely thriving as a member of the EU. You know, facts like the GDP increase that just NEVER gets a mention. How the UK overtook France to get into fifth place etc etc.

So why turn your back on what is clearly a success...?

11 minutes ago, Rog said:

With an effective visa system other countries include conditions such as job dependency whereby if the job used to justify granting the visa ends then the visa is automat cancelled. Add no access to our benefits and suddenly the attraction of our country will melt like snow on the Sahara desert.

Roger your wonderful tory party has completely failed in it's duty to remove those who shouldn't be here.

How are they going to improve on this lamentable track record? Because having spent years working with Lunatic House I can assure you that if you're relying on them coming to the attention of the authorities over time you're in for a very very long wait...