So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

Stupid populists strike again!

Philip Rutnam resignation: his full statement

The senior civil servant at the Home Office has resigned after a series of clashes with the home secretary, Priti Patel 

“I have this morning resigned as permanent secretary of the Home Office. I take this decision with great regret after a career of 33 years.

“I am making this statement now because I will be issuing a claim against the Home Office for constructive dismissal. In the last 10 days I have been the target of a vicious and orchestrated briefing campaign. It has been alleged that I have briefed the media against the home secretary. This, along with many other claims, is completely false.

“The home secretary categorically denied any involvement in this campaign to the Cabinet Office. I regret I do not believe her. She has not made the efforts I would expect to dissociate herself from the comments.

“Even despite this campaign, I was willing to effect a reconciliation with the home secretary, as requested by the cabinet secretary on behalf of the prime minister. But despite my efforts to engage with her, Priti Patel has made no effort to engage with me to discuss this.

“I believe that these events give me very strong grounds to claim constructive unfair dismissal, and I will be pursuing that claim in the courts. My experience has been extreme but I consider there is evidence it was part of a wider pattern of behaviour."

more good news pk........after what the home office did to rudd (and i don't even like her) he should of gone then......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rog said:

Care to show in what she lied?

You've made the same claims against our prime minister yet so far not indicated where.

I am indeed happy to put my trust in them if for no other reason than they're the most trustworthy game in town.

Well I'm very happy for you Roger.

Patel lying will come out in court in due course, if she has. Rutman thinks he has a case, or rather his lawyers think he has. Oh what fun!

I posted up where Johnson lied, even quoting him, but somehow you missed it.....

11 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Well I'm very happy for you Roger.

Patel lying will come out in court in due course, if she has. Rutman thinks he has a case, or rather his lawyers think he has. Oh what fun!

I posted up where Johnson lied, even quoting him, but somehow you missed it.....

Ah right! Me Patel's "lies" are not yet known and BoJo's lies have never been shown, all you did was put out a few statements but with no indication of just why you claim they were lies.

53 minutes ago, Rog said:

Ah right! Me Patel's "lies" are not yet known and BoJo's lies have never been shown, all you did was put out a few statements but with no indication of just why you claim they were lies.

Why don't you just ask the mothers of his children?

Especially now the field has widened...

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

Why don't you just ask the mothers of his children?

Especially now the field has widened...

Oh come on PK, put up or change the record.

Anyway that was a cheap shot.  It's wonderful news to hear that you've got a new baby on the way.

4 hours ago, P.K. said:

That's simple.

I haven't the slightest interest in the alternative reality as purported by the Barclay brothers and I don't believe a word from totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson. Heaven help us our actual Prime Minister.

Surely nothing there that's difficult to understand...

So you do not want to quote BJ directly, but you do wish to base your argument on the comments of a reporter who comments on the words spoken by BJ?

That's a very intelligent stance, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

• Haha 2

FFS - you're pathetic:

Between 2000 and 2004, Wyatt had an affair with the then editor of The Spectator and Conservative MP Boris Johnson. Johnson had promised to leave his wife, and the affair had resulted in a miscarriage and a terminated pregnancy. When her mother found out about the affair, she discussed it with the press. He was fired from his shadow cabinet post by Michael Howard for lying about the affair, as he had initially categorically denied it. 

Yes Roger "It's wonderful news to hear that you've got a new baby on the way." - unless the father is Boris Johnson, obviously.

Now if you want to unquestionably believe all the BS spouted by totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson then fine. Just don't expect everyone else to be so stupid...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/boris-johnson-sacked-for-lying-over-affair-sh8ql5zc88j

Edited by P.K.
Typo

8 hours ago, P.K. said:

FFS - you're pathetic:

Between 2000 and 2004, Wyatt had an affair with the then editor of The Spectator and Conservative MP Boris Johnson. Johnson had promised to leave his wife, and the affair had resulted in a miscarriage and a terminated pregnancy. When her mother found out about the affair, she discussed it with the press. He was fired from his shadow cabinet post by Michael Howard for lying about the affair, as he had initially categorically denied it. 

Yes Roger "It's wonderful news to hear that you've got a new baby on the way." - unless the father is Boris Johnson, obviously.

Now if you want to unquestionably believe all the BS spouted by totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson then fine. Just don't expect everyone else to be so stupid...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/boris-johnson-sacked-for-lying-over-affair-sh8ql5zc88j

Hardly anything to do with his political life though is it which is the context that you made the accusations.

1 hour ago, Rog said:

Hardly anything to do with his political life though is it which is the context that you made the accusations.

Rearrange these words into a well known phrase or saying:

straws clutching at

4 minutes ago, P.K. said:

straws clutching at

left liberals double standards......

last week telling everyone to #bekind.........now ripping apart a young pregnant woman in the media spotlight......

35 minutes ago, P.K. said:

straws clutching at

Not at all. It's not in the context that you were having a pot at BoJo over.

Next?