So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 minute ago, Rog said:

It's all about context PK as you (should) well know.

It's all about having a totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar as our actual Prime Minister at a crucial change in the country's fortunes.

I wouldn't trust Johnson further than I could throw a steamroller and neither should anyone else.

11 minutes ago, P.K. said:

It's all about having a totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar as our actual Prime Minister at a crucial change in the country's fortunes.

I wouldn't trust Johnson further than I could throw a steamroller and neither should anyone else.

So which pm or failed party leader would you trust?

4 minutes ago, Rog said:

So what?  He was dead right about his observations about Liverpool and infinitely better than the present Londonistan mayor.

Eh? Whats one of them?

Funny to see Johnson squirm about his "colourful" past and how he was sacked by The Times for lying.

5 minutes ago, sir nige said:

a mayor who got less votes than those who voted leaving the eu in london.......:lol:

If it's a reference to that nice Sadiq Khan, who is British by birth, then I think Londonistan is a bit racist.