So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

4 hours ago, Rog said:

Electrified fences, assorted types of mines, and armed guards willing to defend the border with lethal force are needed.  The same for our borders too.

What a stroke of genius!

Building a border between NI and the Republic of Ireland.

I can see that working....

12 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Yes. The brexiteers just don't care about the innocents caught in the middle.

Says it all about them really....

Innocents as you put it will be legitimately in the UK and so unaffected by a really hard border.  If outside when the shutters come down they will be able to enter. If they're not legitimate then they're not Innocents in this context and will be where they should be.  Not in the UK.

1 minute ago, Rog said:

Innocents as you put it will be legitimately in the UK and so unaffected by a really hard border.  If outside when the shutters come down they will be able to enter. If they're not legitimate then they're not Innocents in this context and will be where they should be.  Not in the UK.

WTF?

I know Rog will say only mentally disabled people would think Johnson standing next to a campaign bus saying ‘let’s give money to the NHS’ would reasonably think that he intended any such thing, but was that true of all aspects of the ‘Sunny Uplands’? Flybe has cancelled all flights this evening and is rumoured to have gone bust. You’ll likely be flying to your EU hub airport on an EU airline Rog. I hope it’s Ryan Air.

Edited by Freggyragh
  • Like 1