So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

9 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Why? Surely businesses and people want to know what is happening in advance of January 1st.  

Under normal circumstances yes. We are dealing with the most incompetent government in history here. Just look at the A level fiasco. 

On 8/14/2020 at 5:38 PM, manxman1980 said:

A week and not one brexiteer has even attempted to explain the above mentioned Irish borders...

You shouldn't be surprised really.

According to Bozo some 65.000 Excess Deaths due to the Covid pandemic are "our success" until Starmer pointed out that "success" was probably not the term that applied....

If that's Bozo's idea of "success" than it's not exactly difficult to assume that the bar for brexit "success" is set quite spectacularly low.

A classic example:

"Talks between Tokyo and London over a new trade deal have hit a snag after Liz Truss, UK trade secretary, insisted on bringing Stilton cheese into the negotiations. Both sides came close to an agreement in London last week, but Ms Truss is holding out for a better deal for British food, with a particular focus on attempts to boost sales of blue cheese in Japan. The dispute reflects the “cars for cheese” trade talks between the EU and Japan ahead of last year’s agreement between the two economic superpowers. But while the UK is aiming to largely mirror that deal, Ms Truss is hoping a symbolic Stilton cheese “win” will show the UK is able to secure a better deal than the one obtained by the EU."

To put it into context the trade between the UK and Japan is worth just over £29 bn of which £102k is UK blue cheese.

What makes this juvenile spat even more ridiculous is the little known fact that of the 126 million Japanese citizens more than two-thirds are actually lactose intolerant.

So brexiteer right whingers @Rog @woolley @Manximus Aururaneus @Shake me up Judy @The Phat Tog @wrighty @hissingsid @Lxxx @Chinahand to name but a few.

Are you happy for stupid stupid stupid bitch Liz Truss to represent you in the trade talks with Japan?

Plus do you know why her crass stupidity hasn't been censured by her boss Bozo Johnson?

Any bullshit answers gratefully received purely for comic value....

5 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

For comic value, in answer to your question about Liz Truss, I'll press my buzzer in a University Challenge type way:

So, Bzzzzzz (Shake me up Judy - Oxford)

'Because he was/is sh*****g her Jeremy ?

An excellent answer from the Captain of Bonkers College. If it earns you three 5 point questions on Tory sleaze we'll be here for some time while they whittle the options down to three.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Notice right now a lot of unknown tory brexiteers are getting up on their hind legs to bitch and moan to anyone stupid enough to listen about how the EU are not treating the UK as a "Sovereign State" in the negotiations - like it's not been a Sovereign State during the whole time it's been a member of the EU....

They remind me of the brown-nosers who throw puff questions at Bozo after Starmer has once again left him floundering around completely out of his depth at PMQ's. Like anyone could be bothered to watch their efforts after Starmer has given Bozo yet another drubbing.

I'm wondering what happened to Bozo's "oven ready" deal? You know, the Withdrawal Agreement that is an International Treaty? The one that gave Bozo a large majority in the HoC. You don't suppose it's actually a pile of poo by chance?

Looks to me like an attempt to get the UK rabid right wing press in thrall to the owner's agenda, which is to say pretty much all of it, to "get the retribution in first" and convince their moronic readership that if it's a clusterfuck it's all the EU's fault.

Presumably they'll all conveniently forget we opted to leave them and not the other way around...

All is revealed.

So pushing back on the UK's internal market bill is "Not treating the UK as a Sovereign State" which is all the EU's fault of course.

That is despite it's breaking international law as in the "oven ready" deal signed by Bozo with great fanfare is now not such a good deal after all. Apparently.

The people of NI and Eire who live along the border must be very grateful that countries like the US and organisations like the EU take the GFA a lot more seriously than the venal unscrupulous chancers already mired in sleaze that currently inhabit 10 Downing Street....

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/sep/10/fears-grow-that-uk-is-preparing-to-quit-brexit-talks

Edited by P.K.

Bozo get's his bill through thus trashing the Ministerial Code. Not that the current tory party is stuffed full of people of principle you understand....

Strange but true even Ed Milliband managed to humiliate Bozo at the Despatch Box. Did a decent job of it as well. That's not because Ed Milliband is really good. It's because Bozo is really really useless....

12 hours ago, P.K. said:

Bozo get's his bill through thus trashing the Ministerial Code. Not that the current tory party is stuffed full of people of principle you understand....

Strange but true even Ed Milliband managed to humiliate Bozo at the Despatch Box. Did a decent job of it as well. That's not because Ed Milliband is really good. It's because Bozo is really really useless....

I always thought Ed was alright. Just sadly standards from left to right aren't very consistent. If you're on the left and don't pull a great face while eating a bacon butty you're done for. If you're on the right you can have three affairs while you're wife suffers from cancer and that's fine apparently. 

• 1 month later...