So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

you viewpoint doesn't count, you think juncker was elected by the people ffs.......

That's where your blinkered viewpoint comes into play. I never said he was elected by the people to his current position. He was elected to it, I don't like or agree with means of election but fact is he was elected.

Now back to the question, his mental what?

9 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

That's where your blinkered viewpoint comes into play. I never said he was elected by the people to his current position. He was elected to it, I don't like or agree with means of election but fact is he was elected.

On 30/09/2017 at 10:35 AM, mojomonkey said:

Elected by the people of Luxembourg. I don't like him but he was elected. Going for the daft press view of him being the bogey man is stupid.

erm........

2 hours ago, woody2 said:

erm........

Are you deliberately being obtuse. We were talking about his election to his position in the EU. It's a matter of fact he was elected as a politician in Luxembourg by the people of Luxembourg.

Oddly, I don't think our views are always so far apart. You are perhaps a bit more extreme in your views, whilst I'm possibly more easy going and not so bothered either way on some. For whatever reason you do like to affect this big man personality on here and go strongly against many other's viewpoints. Fair enough if that is what floats your boat but I don't understand why you'd waste your energy. I'll happily accept that others have a different point of view on issues, doesn't necessarily mean their viewpoint is wrong and mine is right (and vice versa). For me being able to see something for more than one point of view is a strength not a weakness.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Are you deliberately being obtuse. We were talking about his election to his position in the EU. It's a matter of fact he was elected as a politician in Luxembourg by the people of Luxembourg.

so unelected by the people aka a dictator.....