So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Ok, then he's happy to take British taxpayer's money to help run his massive estate in Scotland. Either way, it strikes me as hypocritical.

another heil merkel farce...

glad to see you admit your wrong again

Nah, I'm just adult enough to see both sides of an argument, perhaps you could try it as well. No idea what the Merkel reference is about though.

I've no problem with people making money and spending their own money however they like but the comment is on the hypocrisy of a multi-millionaire newspaper editor taking taxpayer's money (British, EU, or anything else for that matter) to help fund his personal estate. This is the same person who regularly runs articles in his newspaper about benefit scroungers, etc. Not sure how either the right or left leaning person can see that as a good thing or anything other than hypocritical.

• Like 5

Page 32, the table appears to state that under UK law employees are entitled to 14 weeks annual holiday. I'm sure that's not right, I thought it was 5 weeks?

Maybe whoever wrote it used to be a school teacher

Page 32, the table appears to state that under UK law employees are entitled to 14 weeks annual holiday. I'm sure that's not right, I thought it was 5 weeks?

there are too many holidays especially public holidays,ban them.

You do know that's a bar chart and that it quite clearly shows just over 5 weeks. You're looking at the minimum maternity leave in the EU for 14 weeks

bdsr4IN.png

Ok, then he's happy to take British taxpayer's money to help run his massive estate in Scotland. Either way, it strikes me as hypocritical.

Nah, I'm just adult enough to see both sides of an argument, perhaps you could try it as well. No idea what the Merkel reference is about though.

I've no problem with people making money and spending their own money however they like but the comment is on the hypocrisy of a multi-millionaire newspaper editor taking taxpayer's money (British, EU, or anything else for that matter) to help fund his personal estate. This is the same person who regularly runs articles in his newspaper about benefit scroungers, etc. Not sure how either the right or left leaning person can see that as a good thing or anything other than hypocritical.

clearly you can't

first, i have no idea who this bloke is or what he owns (unlike you)

second, this is just another failed eu policy yet you can't see that. you are looking at the affect rather than the cause. it will come as no surprise i don't support these daft and corrupt eu policies. when you have foreign pension companies buying uk land just to claim the subsidy sometimes even selling the land on but still getting payments, its not about farming but eu incompetence

third, the fact you think this is eu money shows how much of a eurotard you are

You do know that's a bar chart and that it quite clearly shows just over 5 weeks. You're looking at the minimum maternity leave in the EU for 14 weeks

bdsr4IN.png

They have now edited and corrected it, it did used to show what I said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/brexit-white-paper-typo-suggests-brits-get-14-weeks-paid-holiday/

Edited by mojomonkey

clearly you can't

first, i have no idea who this bloke is or what he owns (unlike you)

second, this is just another failed eu policy yet you can't see that. you are looking at the affect rather than the cause. it will come as no surprise i don't support these daft and corrupt eu policies. when you have foreign pension companies buying uk land just to claim the subsidy sometimes even selling the land on but still getting payments, its not about farming but eu incompetence

third, the fact you think this is eu money shows how much of a eurotard you are

You are so blinkered that you can't even see when something is wrong. I've made no comment on whether the EU subsidy system is a good or a bad thing, for the record I also think it is a flawed system in part for the reasons you've given. My comment was on the hypocrisy of those in parts of the media with significant influence over the public.

If you really don't know the guy is the chief editor of The Daily Mail. Once again it isn't actually a crime to agree with someone every once in a while. I'm still not entirely sure why you appear so against everything I post, let alone why you express that in a constant childish manner.

more bullshitwhatever.gif

Ok, you win. As it appears you're incapable of adult discussion (even resorting to childish insult when I agree with you) I'm out. I'll stick to talking to the adults on here. I still have no idea why you decided to take exception to just about everything I post but in the end it doesn't matter anyway.

No doubt you'll come back with some witty "tard" type response. You can save yourself some time as I'll not respond.

• Like 1