So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

8 hours ago, woody2 said:

because the reports are guesswork......

Properly prepared and researched reports and forecasts are not guess work all be it they will make estimates and assumptions. If for the sake of it though we accept they are then on the same basis everything you and anybody has stated might or might not happen is also guesswork. I am not sure that just "guessing" was the best way to decide whether to leave the EU or to then base the UK's negotiations on, although seeing the UK's Government's performance to date believing their strategy is based simply on guess work is believable. In my view basic on guess work is completely the wrong strategy.  A game of paper, scissor, stone I reckon would be much better and probably first to ten

13 hours ago, woolley said:

Looking at future policy is by definition guesswork. You have to start with a set of principles and mine would be that you don't have supranational bodies usurping your sovereignty and therefore you leave the EU. Everything else is subordinate.

Keep polishing those teflon shoulders.....

34 minutes ago, woolley said:

??

Look it up.

Ok. I tasked you to explain why we shouldn't have any faith in the researchers and you completely ducked it and instead came up with a load of bs generalisations.

In other words it just slid straight off your shoulders.

Don't worry though. I'm pretty sure the reports will paint a gloomy picture as well...!

Oh, so am I. Nothing more certain.

I didn't duck it. I'd already answered the question before you asked it: "All of this "work" will have been done by the same brooding constituency of remainers who will have put the most negative take on absolutely everything. You don't even need to see it really to know what's there." Please try to keep up.

I didn't realise I was working for you by the way. Sorry about that.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, woolley said:

All of this "work" will have been done by the same brooding constituency of remainers who will have put the most negative take on absolutely everything.

Like when the hospital tells you it's probably terminal.  Gloomy experts eh.

27 minutes ago, woolley said:

Oh, so am I. Nothing more certain.

I didn't duck it. I'd already answered the question before you asked it: "All of this "work" will have been done by the same brooding constituency of remainers who will have put the most negative take on absolutely everything. You don't even need to see it really to know what's there." Please try to keep up.

I didn't realise I was working for you by the way. Sorry about that.

Catch up at the back!

And your evidence that the work was carried out by "the same brooding constituency of remainers" is what exactly?

Don't tell me! The results paint a gloomy picture of the UK economy post brexit! Proof if proof were needed....

Dear me.