So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

5 minutes ago, woolley said:

Christ. I'm not surprised if they listen to you. I have property in France and Spain. I'm not selling. I know ex-pats in 6 different EU countries. They are not selling. I know EU citizens here and in the UK. They are going nowhere either. It's all bollocks.

Oh FFS Woolster it's not bollocks to the folks leaving!

At a certain time of life the very last thing you need is worry and uncertainty. Comprendez?

5 minutes ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

An extension to the EH101 Health scheme (or equivalent) was agreed at the last round of talks as confirmed by both Barnier and Davis.

But only if we get a deal. If we walk then EH 101 isn't in WTO rules

Just now, RIchard Britten said:

So why call them ex-pats?  Is it because "ex-pat" doesn't have the same stigma as "immigrant"?

No it's just usage. I'm here. They're there, so ex-pat means they've gone from here to there. You're very hard work sometimes. I appreciate the difference between the two and the highlighting of it is part of your liberal training.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, woolley said:

No it's just usage. I'm here. They're there, so ex-pat means they've gone from here to there. You're very hard work sometimes. I appreciate the difference between the two and the highlighting of it is part of your liberal training.

And you're avoiding the correct term is part of your right wing training.

4 minutes ago, woolley said:

Like I said. I'm not surprised if they listen to you.

Very droll Woolster. What a wag.

Unlike the xenophobic thick as pigshit Daily Wail reading Little Englanders i have not generated any worry or uncertainty.....

Just now, woolley said:

Indeed. Still isn't a country.

But it has citizens. With rights.

Actually - I strongly object to having my EU citizenship and rights taken away from me. I still feel that only those wanting to leave the EU should have their citizenship taken away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

The referendum was promised in the Conservative manifesto, the general population voted them into government on that manifesto, the promise was kept,  a 'con' as you state would have been to renege on the manifesto promise. The fact that you personally are 'not in favour' does not make it a 'con' - just something that you do not favour.

It was included in their manifesto to stop the party disintegrating and losing seats to UKIP.  Cameron gambled that the referendum would be to remain in the EU and he lost.

23 minutes ago, pongo said:

But it has citizens. With rights.

Actually - I strongly object to having my EU citizenship and rights taken away from me. I still feel that only those wanting to leave the EU should have their citizenship taken away.

If I recall correctly the EU was considering offer UK citizens the right to retain EU citizenship post-brexit on an individual basis.