So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

3 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

So why do i keep reading everywhere bar the international news section of manxforums  under the posts of a half wit yorkshire twat that it's all gone tits up? I'm not sure what to believe anymore.

ask pk- he's from yorkshire and reads the dailyfail.....

2 hours ago, woody2 said:

and we've won 35 of those votes"

So Woody2 apparently considers himself not just to be a conservative MP but a member of the UK Government as well. Either we have a complete fantasist or on reflection even the worst of our MHK's suddenly starts to look like an intellectual giant

18 minutes ago, Lost Login said:

So Woody2 apparently considers himself not just to be a conservative MP but a member of the UK Government as well. Either we have a complete fantasist or on reflection even the worst of our MHK's suddenly starts to look like an intellectual giant

its a quote:rolleyes: hence "     "

Edited by woody2

5 hours ago, pongo said:

An alternative might be to respond in kind - with idiot smileys and yah boo sucks. The mental equivalent of lighting his own farts and giggling.

I'm not sure he/she/it is as sophisticated as that...

When #woodyfacts started posting in Manglish I figured it was just some stupid kid so I put them on "Ignore". The couple of times I've looked at their nonsense just served to  confirm what a right decision that was.

However he/she/it seems to have excelled themselves this time:

2 hours ago, woody2 said:

ask pk- he's from yorkshire and reads the dailyfail.....

But I suppose it's pretty much par for their course....

28 minutes ago, Lost Login said:

I would recommend that you stick with your original user name of Woody2 as signing off as pedophile probably gives people an even poorer impression of you, if that is possible.

have you found meaningful employment yet?

what use exactly are you to society?

9 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I'm not sure he/she/it is as sophisticated as that...

When #woodyfacts started posting in Manglish I figured it was just some stupid kid so I put them on "Ignore". The couple of times I've looked at their nonsense just served to  confirm what a right decision that was.

However he/she/it seems to have excelled themselves this time:

But I suppose it's pretty much par for their course....

yet you still reply to posts....

#fail

30 minutes ago, woody2 said:

pongo claims in one post nothing is going to change next everything is going to change....

#desperate

That would be about simultaneously looking at what is likely and yet also considering what-if scenarios. Likely outcomes vs your mad ideas. And Liam Fox’s fantasy trade deals.

It’s the difference between being able to consider different possible outcomes, vs hitting stuff with a hammer to see what happens. Or trying to explain 3 dimensions to 2 dimensional people.

I wonder whether you imagine that you are doing a good job of selling your vision of Brexit. 

Just now, pongo said:

That would be about simultaneously looking at what is likely and yet also considering what-if scenarios. Likely outcomes vs your mad ideas. And Liam Fox’s fantasy trade deals.

It’s the difference between being able to consider different possible outcomes, vs hitting stuff with a hammer to see what happens. Or trying to explain 3 dimensions to 2 dimensional people.

I wonder whether you imagine that you are doing a good job of selling your vision of Brexit. 

more waffle:rolleyes: one minute nothing changing next its armageddon.....

make your mind up......

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

have you found meaningful employment yet?

what use exactly are you to society?

The spiritual reward of trolling trolls such as you is all I need to keep me gainfully occupied. However if have misunderstood your post and you were of offering me a job then pm me provided it is a six figure salary and the same in pension payments. Oh and 4 days a week 10am to 4pm with 8 weeks holiday.