So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

its ALL coming apart little by little;

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/austria-so-much-for-the-death-of-populism/20425#.WjzlDGdLE5s

it has always been the EUSSR plan. Edward Heath was warned about it. Slowly over many years little changes have been made, new laws passed and democracy eroded at a pace that nobody would notice. They believed it would take 40 years for anyone to notice by which time the dictatorship would have full control and no nation would be able to leave. It almost worked. Orwell was right when he wrote 1984; newspeak is truly here. Patriotism and democracy have become xenophobia and populism; both dirty words. The EU only wants an army to suppress any rebellion.

That ladies and gentlemen is the EUSSR in a nutshell.

6 minutes ago, twinkle said:

Ironic you quoting Spiked - which is run by the network of friends and associates which constitutes the former Revolutionary Communist Party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Communist_Party_(UK,_1978)#RCP_and_later_organisations

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pongo said:

Ironic you quoting Spiked - which is run by the network of friends and associates which constitutes the former Revolutionary Communist Party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Communist_Party_(UK,_1978)#RCP_and_later_organisations

Indeed.  Looking "Spiked Online" brings up a lot of references to LM...Living Marxism.

1 minute ago, pongo said:

does the origin of the article make any difference to the message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I don't think so.

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

Are you genuinely asking that?

why not. when I read articles such as this it makes one realise DEMOCRACY is still alive.

"so much time passes but you can always count on a nice tota1itarian speech from Germans herding around their ‘strong’, ‘beloved’ leader whom they will follow to the end even if it means destruction of their country and Europe.

So much as German understanding of “rule of law” is concerned:
– Bundestag Scientific Office has determined that Merkel’s decision to open borders to immigrants from all over the world had no legal grounds
– 2016 Berlin Christmas Market attack – “Month after month, surviving family members learned of ever-greater failures and cover-up efforts on the part of the investigating authorities. They also learned that the perpetrator had around a dozen assumed identities, that he had been a drug dealer, that he had committed fraud and that he had been able to prepare a ter2orist attack under the officials’ noses. And that afterward, law enforcement officials apparently doctored the files to cover up their failures in the run-up to the attack.”

No one sane wants to have such mess in its own country.

Don’t forget about Bavaria which is culturally much closer to Austria and V4 countries than to Prussia/Berlin which usually brought big problems for Bavaria.
I bet coalition talks between CDU and red Schulz must be brilliant with CSU participation in view of loosing power by CSU in next year’s elections in Bavaria.

But as German authorities don’t care about “rule of law” may be they should simply call off those elections ?
Coalition talks would be much easier without all that democracy and citizens’ interference".

15 minutes ago, twinkle said:

why not. when I read articles such as this it makes one realise DEMOCRACY is still alive.

Remember that vanguardism is often about arguing agitprop positions which may not actually be true or which the authors may not believe.

Meanwhile let's not pretend that the Brexit vote was democratic. If it were then all British people would have had the opportunity to vote. We didn't.

2 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

I don't give a shit what colour the passport is, I just wish they would make them a bit more durable. Given the cost of them why don't they at least laminate the main information page?

i hear the new blue passports are going to have crosswords in the back so when you are queuing for "non eu" you will have something to do....

• Haha 1