So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Just now, pongo said:

Nobody with any class talks about how well their investments are doing.

Unless you happen to be an investment manager that is :)

I suspect that your investments have not faired well, which is why you console yourself with the vain illusion that failing investments equate to 'Class'.

Personally, I don't give a shit about Class.

11 hours ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk......  Forgive me, I  have clearly sinned.

The funds that I bought at launch in 2011 are only up by 256.34%.

The commercial investments that I hold only have an ROI of 24%.

Oh how I wish that I had listened to P.K. and Freggyragh. What an idiot I have been.

I am truly sorry guys, I should have listened - what do I need to do now to extricate myself from this shit? Can you please run your successful investment policy by me again 'as simply as you can'.

Forgive me, please. 

Thicko (Simpleton)  M.A.

You need to learn the difference between "a claim" (I caught a fish this big) and "a fact" (here is the fish that I caught and you can clearly see the size of it).

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

Say it as loud as you like Pongo.

I have two coconuts (PK and  Fragglyrock) explaining it to me 'As simply as they can' - And a third coconut (you)  saying that I dare not answer them back with facts.

Three disappointed Coconuts I fear.

Having recently sat within feet of the three Coconuts your nonsense above simply brought back very happy memories. So thanks for that!

Now where is the "Ignore" function...?

Edited by P.K.
Typo
  • Like 1

To be fair "MA" was goaded into responding robustly by patronising posts fired his/her direction. 

If some on this site  believe they have "class" I fear , in my eyes perhaps they may be deluding themselves as I believe how you conduct yourself in life  is far more  important than having a bulging wallet or claiming to being a member of an 'aristocratic family ' or having lots of "sterstificates" :lol: 

I see no reason to disbelieve his good fortune and perhaps it was because he was astute or perhaps just lucky. 

I have been 'lucky' in life , personally and financially and have taken chances ( financially ) against the advice of those who professed to know better and at the end of the day appear to be perhaps 'comfier ' than them.

That said I will readily confess I do not understand money and prefer to put money into 'things' which hopefully, when the money runs out can be sold to buy a crust.

I don't put anyone on "ignore" because by the law of averages we are all bound to say something sensible sooner or later but I'm not too bothered if others choose to ignore me as I don't need universal approval and only really value the opinions of folk I really know.:):flowers:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

Having recently sat within feet of the three Coconuts your nonsense above simply brought back very happy memories. So thanks for that!

I didn't know they had seats by the fruit and veg aisle in Tesco's , might go in there myself for a warm up and save on the central heating at home:flowers:

3 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

You need to learn the difference between "a claim" (I caught a fish this big) and "a fact" (here is the fish that I caught and you can clearly see the size of it).

You'll be telling us next that you did things while serving Queen and country that would make a hardened road racer do a "childish thing":flowers:

22 minutes ago, paswt said:

I didn't know they had seats by the fruit and veg aisle in Tesco's , might go in there myself for a warm up and save on the central heating at home:flowers:

Dear me!

On 11/10/2017 at 9:02 PM, P.K. said:

Trust me the Coconuts have been re-born.

Mrs PK "I'm watching you..."

PK (for it is he) "I'm just wondering which one has the best errrr.... voice."

Put them and Kid Creole on your bucket list. For sheer entertainment it's a act hard to beat.

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

Next, you'll be "claiming" to be the descendant of a whole bunch of war veterans...but then fail to back that up with "facts".

Not quite Chef, my dad was in the RAF , not aircrew , it was my eldest brother who was a navigator , not during WW 2  .

It was my wife's uncle flew spitfires .

My stepfather was a pilot during the last few weeks of WW 1.

Those are the facts dear boy do try and get it right rather than making it up as you go along .

Still waiting to hear what you did  which would make a motorcycle racer  , if memory serves , "shit their pants":lol: 

1 minute ago, paswt said:

Not quite Chef, my dad was in the RAF , not aircrew , it was my eldest brother who was a navigator , not during WW 2  .

It was my wife's uncle flew spitfires .

My stepfather was a pilot during the last few weeks of WW 1.

Those are the facts dear boy do try and get it right rather than making it up as you go along .

Still waiting to hear what you did  which would make a motorcycle racer  , if memory serves , "shit their pants":lol: 

Uh huh Susan, you "claimed" such people existed but never proved it.

1 hour ago, paswt said:

my dad was in the RAF , not aircrew , it was my eldest brother who was a navigator , not during WW 2  . It was my wife's uncle flew spitfires . My stepfather was a pilot during the last few weeks of WW 1.

One way or another we are all descended from people who went through the wars or directly related to people who have served in the military since.

Edited by pongo