So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

17 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Another Woody2 fake fact. Carillion operated a blacklist.

and why should ANY company not be able to employ who THEY want to employ,i myself have turned away tossers whose claims as to their capabilities were plain to me were fucking useless and were summarily sacked after their first day with a days pay and "don't come back" tomorrow.goodbye.

17 minutes ago, twinkle said:

and why should ANY company not be able to employ who THEY want to employ,i myself have turned away tossers whose claims as to their capabilities were plain to me were fucking useless and were summarily sacked after their first day with a days pay and "don't come back" tomorrow.goodbye.

Judging by your posts, they were the ones to walk away better off from the deal.

10 minutes ago, woody2 said:

so why was labour and the snp doing the same.....

But not when it was clear the company was in serious difficulty.

i don’t agree with PFI or outsourcing, and even if it’s to be done it really shouldn’t be big conglomerate but SME’s

Just now, John Wright said:

But not when it was clear the company was in serious difficulty.

i don’t agree with PFI or outsourcing, and even if it’s to be done it really shouldn’t be big conglomerate but SME’s

neither do i, but most pfi deals labour signed......

its the public sector pensions who make the most out of pfi......

14 hours ago, John Wright said:

I just mentioned those currently in Power and pulling the levers.

Your.mention of Spai/Fisheries was in the context of Heath and the negotiations in the early 1970’s so the timeline is clearly wrong

I was referring to two different documents John, undoubtedly produced at different times. Apologies if I was unclear - there's a lot rattling around in my skull at the moment.  Anyhow - still haven't seen anyone stating a positive case for the crowd at the sharp end of the EU...

On 1/16/2018 at 8:20 PM, Freggyragh said:

My worry is that failure to get a workable deal will mean a generation of stagnation followed by an inevitable attempt to re-join, which will be allowed on much less favourable terms, certainly meaning switching to the Euro, no rebate and joining Schengen at the very least.

So, as I continue to ask, if anyone can see any genuine opportunities or economic upsides to Brexit please post them - it really would lift the mood if any of you ardent leavers can show a silver lining that isn’t just symbolic. 

Total fantasy. How long do you believe it will take for the UK to decide that independence is so intolerable that it will be begging to get back into the EU wonderland? By then there will be no Schengen because it is already proving disastrous on the continent and barriers are going back up for purely practical reasons. The euro will not last long enough for the UK to be forced into. The EU is on skid row and heading for the dustbin of history.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, woody2 said:

3rd reading today.......

passed by 324 votes to 295:lol:

17 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Yes, just like now. The U.K. government has the right to send EU nationals who can’t support themselves back after three months. The U.K. decided they didn’t want to do this. 

the uk has been stopped sending them back......

I believe that the liberal democratic form of government has failed added to which the Westminster model of government based on what has become combatant opposition is very damaging to the nation.  A loyal opposition based on the party in opposition playing devils advocate is far in the past and now it has become a bitch fight based on power grab at every opportunity.

Throw in the singularly non-residential first past the post election system and its no wonder the UK is in disarray and the criminals are speaking in bringing all the disgusting beliefs, values, and aims with them

IMO the situation has now become so awful that only some form of right wing neo-fascism is the only answer.

Not fascism as of old, but a period of single party authoritarian government that had British values as the basis of legislation to drain the swamp and cess pits of so many of the UK cities and destroy the anti-British colonies that have become established and are now joining up.

If this does not happen then the invasion of "people" from third world crap holes brining their third world so-called cultures with them will continue to destroy Britain not to mention other civilised European states having a REAL cultural history and society that are being attacked right now.

Some nations such as Hungary and Austria stand out like shining lights but others such as much of France and Germany are being systematically destroyed by "immigration" whilst Sweden is a lost cause.

UK finished?  Terrifyingly close, but still time to recover.

It won't be pleasant, if it's NOT done then the alternative is going to be both tragic and horrible.

We MUST get out of the disgusting EU to stand any chance though.

54 minutes ago, Rog said:

I believe that the liberal democratic form of government has failed added to which the Westminster model of government based on what has become combatant opposition is very damaging to the nation.  A loyal opposition based on the party in opposition playing devils advocate is far in the past and now it has become a bitch fight based on power grab at every opportunity.

Throw in the singularly non-residential first past the post election system and its no wonder the UK is in disarray and the criminals are speaking in bringing all the disgusting beliefs, values, and aims with them

IMO the situation has now become so awful that only some form of right wing neo-fascism is the only answer.

Not fascism as of old, but a period of single party authoritarian government that had British values as the basis of legislation to drain the swamp and cess pits of so many of the UK cities and destroy the anti-British colonies that have become established and are now joining up.

If this does not happen then the invasion of "people" from third world crap holes brining their third world so-called cultures with them will continue to destroy Britain not to mention other civilised European states having a REAL cultural history and society that are being attacked right now.

Some nations such as Hungary and Austria stand out like shining lights but others such as much of France and Germany are being systematically destroyed by "immigration" whilst Sweden is a lost cause.

UK finished?  Terrifyingly close, but still time to recover.

It won't be pleasant, if it's NOT done then the alternative is going to be both tragic and horrible.

We MUST get out of the disgusting EU to stand any chance though.

Stop sitting on the fence! :rolleyes:

• Haha 1