So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

6 minutes ago, quilp said:

Yes. Something I've been saying all along. You asked for some positive stories about Brexit. Thing is, you're a pro-eu, stone-walling skeptic without the capacity to look beyond the hyperbole and thoroughly convinced by project fear that the UK heads for disaster. You're also consumed with the idea that IQ and a vote for leave are connected, i.e. that only dimmoes and low intellect brought the country to where it is now. Well, chew on this freggy (does freggy really mean sock wank?)...

https://briefingsforbrexit.com

Positive backing from some intellectual heavyweights... 

I thought "we were tired of experts telling us how it is"?

And even a quick glance at the site shows its lots of "predicted this" and "hopeful for that"...not much in the way of real "crunch" facts.

Edit to add:

If someone were to take your post and swap the words "pro-eu" for "anti-eu", "project fear" for "lying leave" and "disaster" for "the unknown and uncertainty" you would describe more than a few posters on here.

Edited by RIchard Britten

4 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

I thought "we were tired of experts telling us how it is"?

And even a quick glance at the site shows its lots of "predicted this" and "hopeful for that"...not much in the way of real "crunch" facts.

See? Like freggy, you can't see beyond the game. I'm not ''tired of experts telling us how it is," but I am tired of the smug, know-all remarks from unbreakable remoaners who actually have no real  clue as to the eventual outcome. The parlous state of the EU structure seems to be ignored and without consequence to remoaners. Anyway, you very much prove my point, RIchard.

That'll do... 

• Like 1

Just now, quilp said:

See? Like freggy, you can't see beyond the game. I'm not ''tired of experts telling us how it is," but I am tired of the smug, know-all remarks from unbreakable remoaners who actually have no real  clue as to the eventual outcome. The parlous state of the EU structure seems to be ignored and without consequence to remoaners. Anyway, you very much prove my point, RIchard.

That'll do... 

Physician heal thyself...

"unbreakable leavers who actually have no real  clue as to the eventual outcome."

Smug, know all remarks are coming from both sides it would appear.

And RIchard, it took me a good hour to run through that site and its considerations, with more yet to read. How you managed to read it all and reach conclusion in FOUR minutes is typical of your skant regard for balance. Your tunnel-vision is expected and unremarkable. 

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

And yet it took you an hour, and yet you didn't link to anything bordering on actual "good news".

Fuck 'good news' that link carries an intellectual argument for positivity, it does not rely on empty rhetorical shilly-shallying or pointless negativity dressed-up as fact.

Four minutes, lol. 

2 minutes ago, quilp said:

Fuck 'good news' that link carries an intellectual argument for positivity, it does not rely on empty rhetorical shilly-shallying or pointless negativity dressed-up as fact.

Four minutes, lol. 

Having read 4 separate articles on that site now, all I am seeing is the same "it'll be great" but with bigger words.

You grasp hold to what ever helps you feel better about it.

Hour...maybe should have spent a bit longer reading it.

15 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Still waiting for an actual "positive" Brexit news story...

saving £49 billion a year for a start......

£66.2 billion+ a year when the new eu budget kicks in......

never mind £350m:lol: that over £1 billion+  week to spend on the uk......

i am yet to hear 1 good thing about the eu from you remoans.....

talk about dodging the question.......

• Like 2