So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, pongo said:

You imagined all that...

What about black music? Isn't that about cultural diversity?

Barrel-scraping... Music is colourless as far as I'm concerned. The colour of a man's skin is no more relevant than the colour of his eyes, to me. I'm against multiculturalism because it's a failed concept most people never asked for. It is a failed experiment foisted upon British society by an idealistic liberal elite, most of whom are unaffected by the forcing of completely differing cultures with absolutely nothing in common to co-exist. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, quilp said:

I'll post the link again, for you especially pongo, in the remote possibility you might take time and give consideration to a more intellectualised argument...

https://briefingsforbrexit.com

My last words on this subject, for now. 

SO after three hours you still haven't linked to an actual article....lazy, lazy, lazy

27 minutes ago, quilp said:

I'll post the link again, for you especially pongo, in the remote possibility you might take time and give consideration to a more intellectualised argument...

https://briefingsforbrexit.com

My last words on this subject, for now. 

I think you are being conned. They use arguments around nationality and culture as propaganda to push for the Americanisation of Britain. They don't really care about the fat people in tracksuits they saw smoking in Bedford, that one time they got the X5 bus from Cambridge to Oxford. They very much represent an elite - the same as the 62 ERG MPs who have today written to Mrs May. And nothing on that about free movement - they've quietly dropped that demand.

Edited by pongo
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

SO after three hours you still haven't linked to an actual article....lazy, lazy, lazy

'RIchard' I posted the only link feasible. If you take the time to get over yourself and read it you might find aome answers. Actually, you won't so go fuck yourself, prick... 

2 minutes ago, quilp said:

'RIchard' I posted the only link feasible. If you take the time to get over yourself and read it you might find aome answers. Actually, you won't so go fuck yourself, prick... 

Is linking to a specific article so hard it has driven you to anger and throwing insults?

Oh well, not the most convincing argument for Brexit I have come across so far...

Edited by RIchard Britten

3 hours ago, pongo said:

I agree. And that's more or less what I was saying / asking. I think I am much closer to your position than to Quilp's (or Woolley's). But I am trying to find out. I'm not sure.

There is a big difference between the Whig Brexit position (Rees Mogg and co) vs the majority UKIP position which is much more about nationality and identity. It's interesting to note for example that the ERG letter from the 62 hard Brexit MPs today sets out their red lines. No mention of free movement. Free movement is not apparently a red line. Which is interesting given the rumours of progress towards a deal for the City.

multiculturalism has never worked anywhere in the world.....

exit position is a load of nonsense, the uk either leaves the eu or it doesn't.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, woody2 said:

the uk was at the forefront of accepting black music, look at the skinheads and northern soul......

4 hours ago, pongo said:

Don't you see that as multiculturalism?

3 hours ago, woody2 said:

yes:rolleyes: and the uk was at the forefront........

21 minutes ago, woody2 said:

multiculturalism has never worked anywhere in the world.....

That all seems quite contradictory - unless you are implying that Britain's love of black music, which you accept is an example of multiculturalism, is something which doesn't work.

2 hours ago, pongo said:

That all seems quite contradictory - unless you are implying that Britain's love of black music, which you accept is an example of multiculturalism, is something which doesn't work.

it does when you edit the posts to fit your agenda.....

5 hours ago, quilp said:

The colour of a man's skin is no more relevant than the colour of his eyes, to me. I'm against multiculturalism because it's a failed concept most people never asked for. 

Multiculturism created modern America, currently the most powerful nation on the planet.

Not bad for a melting pot of foreigners....

5 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Multiculturism created modern America, currently the most powerful nation on the planet.

if you ignore them all hating and trying to and kill each other a success......

the decline in the usa is due to multiculturalism......

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Oh come on PK... Try telling that to the native American and Mexican tribes. I'd estimate that 95% of those immigrants to America were realistically one 'culture': white christians. Germans, Dutch, French, Spanish, British (English, Irish, Scots, Welsh and a good few Manxies to boot), all god-fearing christians of one denomination or other. Together they forced conversion, subjugation or massacre on the indigenous peoples without mercy. If the guns didn't solve it, it was through starvation and drought.

Some "melting pot" eh..? 

Edited by quilp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2