So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

you automatically get eu rights after 3 months and are free to travel, you can be refused a uk visa, travel instead to another eu country stay 3 months and after that travel to the uk......

uk immigration policy doesn't matter, blair signed the management of uk visa's over to a foreign company, who we aren't allowed to know who owns that company......  

I can solve that little mystery for you. The ‘company’ that you aren’t allowed to know about is called U.K. Visas and Immigration (UKVI). It’s a division of the Home Office. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_Visas_and_Immigration

EU citizenship is an add-on to citizenship of a member state. Unless naturalisation is through marriage or other special circumstances the minimum period of continuous residency is at least 5 years in every member state except France, where two years in full-time education is required, and Malta, where significant investment in the country will exempt residency requirements. Asylum seekers must stay in the first member state that they register in and are not given EU citizenship until they are granted citizenship of the state they reside in, because they EU citizenship is only an add-on to member state citizenship. 

10 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

I can solve that little mystery for you. The ‘company’ that you aren’t allowed to know about is called U.K. Visas and Immigration (UKVI). It’s a division of the Home Office. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_Visas_and_Immigration

EU citizenship is an add-on to citizenship of a member state. Unless naturalisation is through marriage or other special circumstances the minimum period of continuous residency is at least 5 years in every member state except France, where two years in full-time education is required, and Malta, where significant investment in the country will exempt residency requirements. Asylum seekers must stay in the first member state that they register in and are not given EU citizenship until they are granted citizenship of the state they reside in, because they EU citizenship is only an add-on to member state citizenship. 

wrong........

Hey Woody, Your EU stuff is pretty informative. I’ve got some other topics for you:

Vaccines ... Yes or No?

Is the earth flat?

Was 9/11, an inside job?

Are the English royal family extra-terrestrial lizards? 

While you do your research, any predictions for Man City v Chelsea, or Rangers v Celtic? 

Edited by Freggyragh
  • Haha 1

I don’t know because the U.K. government tells me visas are issued by a branch of the Home Office called U.K. Visas and Immigration. Obviously you’ve seen through their lies and know about a company that we’re not actually allowed to know about (are they doing this for free, or are you saying the U.K. government isn’t audited correctly and there’s some secret slush fund?). I know it’s a waste of time asking you to back up any of your mental brexit inspired conspiracy theories, so instead, would you mind giving a prediction for Monday’s stock market?

1 hour ago, Freggyragh said:

I don’t know because the U.K. government tells me visas are issued by a branch of the Home Office called U.K. Visas and Immigration. Obviously you’ve seen through their lies and know about a company that we’re not actually allowed to know about (are they doing this for free, or are you saying the U.K. government isn’t audited correctly and there’s some secret slush fund?). I know it’s a waste of time asking you to back up any of your mental brexit inspired conspiracy theories, so instead, would you mind giving a prediction for Monday’s stock market?

vfs global.....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Wow, so the company that processes non-discretionary visas manages who is and isn’t eligible for a U.K. visa? Do you think the printers and postal services are in on this too?

thanks for admitting your wrong.......

again.......

• Like 1