So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 minute ago, woolley said:

And who knows? The ingenuity of the UK on the world stage may surprise you. It's happened before.

How very wierd.

A brexiteer hankering after The Days of The British Empire where everything British was seen as wondrous.

Things have changed a bit since then old boy. These are the days of The Greater French Empire don't you know....

:)

1 minute ago, P.K. said:

How very wierd.

A brexiteer hankering after The Days of The British Empire where everything British was seen as wondrous.

Things have changed a bit since then old boy. These are the days of The Greater French Empire don't you know....

:)

I was thinking of the UK of enterprise, innovation, science, technology, finance, culture, education. I was not thinking about the Empire at all. It tends to be the liberals who are obsessed, spending their lives apologising for it.

Unfortunately he's right in that the only "good news" the chinless wonder could come up with about brexit is that the Oz / US trade deal is going better than expected. Whatever the expectation was. O'Brien also pointed out that the US was threatening a trade war and what did the Oz/US deal have to do with brexit FFS!

(Have to admit the "FFS!" was mine....)

It's just pathetic...

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

There's more daily shite on here than you could shake a stick at!

Of course trade will carry on so I have no idea why you have to keep plugging that particular mantra unless you view it as a panacea to all the possible ills that may befall us like trade tarriffs

But then it's not over until the appalling Maybot sings - if she's still there of course.....

the eu has offered a FTA.......

10 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

With limited services and for the transition period only.

not true....

8 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Not the end of the world - of course it isn’t. Doesn’t bode well for the UK though. 

it does.....

not a good week for the remoans......

after years of the eu saying no cherry picking- tusk then announces the eu's starting point of negotiations by cherry picking parts of the eu membership......

followed by trump saying that tariffs wouldn't apply to the uk once they have left the eu.....