So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Are you attempting to distract the issue by alleging it's just a phobia, an un-natural fear from within?

Anxiety is a very real thing for many people. I would never seek to undermine its significance.

Have you an issue with the conclusions of that well-respected institution with the posh-sounding name?

No. It's very important to identify who believes what. And people believe all sorts of crazy things. For example almost 50% in the UK believe in some sort of spiritual entity.

Are you attempting to distract the issue by alleging it's just a phobia, an un-natural fear from within?

Anxiety is a very real thing for many people. I would never seek to undermine its significance.

Have you an issue with the conclusions of that well-respected institution with the posh-sounding name?

No. It's very important to identify who believes what. And people believe all sorts of crazy things. For example almost 50% in the UK believe in some sort of spiritual entity.

And you don't. Nor do I. Doesn't mean we are correct. We don't know enough about the nature of existence to make an infallible assertion on the matter. You believe the anxiety for the future over demographics in Europe is ill-founded. Doesn't mean you are correct about that either.

I have no problem with the UK leaving the EU, I had no problem with staying in it as well, I'm capable of accepting an outcome that I don't necessarily agree with without resorting to silly name calling. In my opinion, what is done is done so let's just get on with it.

I actually had more of a problem with the rubbish pedalled by both sides in the run up to the referendum, but if we're talking religious nonsense the following takes the biscuit. Full blown mentalism?

HhJFOgFG.jpg

55ncMmQl.jpg

rmYs14lO.jpg

6AreeKgq.jpg

Really? That looks more like it was published by Remain to STOP people voting Leave. What a load of crap. Would that seriously sway anybody?

You going for the FAKE NEWS angle?

Apparently they are real and were being dished out UKIP's party conference. From what I've read even UKIP senior people find their stance over the top and don't want to be associated with them.

• Like 1

remaintards like mm will find any excuse to blame the outcome of the referendum ....

I get that you're just a low grade troll but did you actually read what I wrote?

then why post utterbollocks tard? you lost move on

Point proven, I have no problem the result. As I said "I have no problem with the UK leaving the EU, I had no problem with staying in it as well, I'm capable of accepting an outcome that I don't necessarily agree with without resorting to silly name calling. In my opinion, what is done is done so let's just get on with it."

I have no problem with the outcome, I have no idea why you're so obsessed with me and believe I'm a remoaner, remaintard,etc.

• Like 1

remaintards like mm will find any excuse to blame the outcome of the referendum ....

I get that you're just a low grade troll but did you actually read what I wrote?

then why post utterbollocks tard? you lost move on

Point proven, I have no problem the result. As I said "I have no problem with the UK leaving the EU, I had no problem with staying in it as well, I'm capable of accepting an outcome that I don't necessarily agree with without resorting to silly name calling. In my opinion, what is done is done so let's just get on with it."

I have no problem with the outcome, I have no idea why you're so obsessed with me and believe I'm a remoaner, remaintard,etc.

so you dont except the outcome.....