So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

14 hours ago, woody2 said:

that will be the eu then:lol: no deal with the 2 largest economies in the world and no deal on the horizon....... 

its about to lose its 3rd biggest market......

Ah, Woodyfacts. Without the U.K., the EU is still the second largest economy in the world, still more than twice the size of China. China’s average income is still pretty low, how do you think the U.K. would benefit with a free trade agreement with such a country? 

If the Brexit loons got their way (as if!) the EU would indeed miss the U.K.’s US$2.8T economy on its doorstep, but luckily for them the deals with Japan (US$5T economy) and Canada (US$1.8T economy) should more than make up for it. 

Nevermind, maybe Prince Charles will help the U.K. sort a free-trade deal out with the Solomon Islands or Ghana?

14 hours ago, woody2 said:

"my way or I'll shoot you."

is that all the belfast agreement is worth......

:rolleyes:

don't do deals with pikeys kids....

Not sure what a ‘pikey’ even is. Is that some kind of English slang? I do hope British diplomats don’t use such slurs when they go begging Washington for a trade deal. I suppose you’re confusing the Belfast Agreement with either the Good Friday Agreement or St Andrews Agreement. I suppose you also think the U.K. was militarily defeated by what amounted to the population of about five council estates, a block of flats and a few farmers. Wrong. The U.K.’s hand was forced by demographics, the financial clout of Irish and Irish American investors and the power of the Irish-American political lobby. Ireland has many, many friends in the World’s largest economy - the U.K. isn’t really in a position to upset them. 

Edited by Freggyragh

9 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Ah, Woodyfacts. Without the U.K., the EU is still the second largest economy in the world, still more than twice the size of China. China’s average income is still pretty low, how do you think the U.K. would benefit with a free trade agreement with such a country? 

If the Brexit loons got their way (as if!) the EU would indeed miss the U.K.’s US$2.8T economy on its doorstep, but luckily for them the deals with Japan (US$5T economy) and Canada (US$1.8T economy) should more than make up for it. 

Nevermind, maybe Prince Charles will help the U.K. sort a free-trade deal out with the Solomon Islands or Ghana?

no barroso......

:lol:

Not sure what a ‘pikey’ even is. Is that some kind of English slang? I do hope British diplomats don’t use such slurs when they go begging Washington for a trade deal. I suppose you’re confusing the Belfast Agreement with either the Good Friday Agreement or St Andrews Agreement. I suppose you also think the U.K. was militarily defeated by what amounted to the population of about five council estates, a block of flats and a few farmers. Wrong. The U.K.’s hand was forced by demographics, the financial clout of Irish and Irish American investors and the power of the Irish-American political lobby. Ireland has many, many friends in the World’s largest economy - the U.K. isn’t really in a position to upset them. 

the belfast agreement is the good friday agreement......

bloody pikeys.......

hows the transit?

Ignoring the rest of that garbage a "Pikey" is the colloquialism for the assorted low life that are referred to as "Travellers",formally "New Age Travellers".  Comprising now mostly of Eire individuals and families scrounging off OUR benefits system they cheat and steal their way around the UK living in caravans which they park wherever the please, create an awfully mess and various polution, and then either move on or are MADE to move on to somewhere else to predate off and pollute.

Forum up - low life mostly from Eire.

17 minutes ago, Rog said:

Ignoring the rest of that garbage a "Pikey" is the colloquialism for the assorted low life that are referred to as "Travellers",formally "New Age Travellers".  Comprising now mostly of Eire individuals and families scrounging off OUR benefits system they cheat and steal their way around the UK living in caravans which they park wherever the please, create an awfully mess and various polution, and then either move on or are MADE to move on to somewhere else to predate off and pollute.

Forum up - low life mostly from Eire.

Travellers and new age travellers are different things. New age travellers are hippies, I doubt they'd get in very well with travellers.

3 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Travellers and new age travellers are different things. New age travellers are hippies, I doubt they'd get in very well with travellers.

They have now become one and the same.

Just now, mojomonkey said:

Nonsense. Go and find some travellers and ask them if they are new age travellers, I think the reply would be quite direct.

I don't need to ask, we have scum traveller sites wandering from place to place and although mostly Pikeys there are almost always a scattering of the obviously hippy lot amongst them.  There's one polution (collective noun for Pikeys et Al) a couple of miles from Cromer who are in the process of being moved on.

If it wasn't for the unwanted unneeded membership of the ECHR the whole lot of them could have been dealt with years ago when the influx from Eire took an upturn.

4 minutes ago, pongo said:

Calling people 'Pikeys' is like calling people 'Yids'.

No it's not, though in any case I'm yet to ever meet any Jewish person who would object in the least. The word "Yid". It derives from the language used.

Pikeys on the other hand has two derivations, probably the most accurate being that like the fish, like, they will attempt to grab anything that floats in their path that is not securely fastened down.