So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, ballaughbiker said:

Were any of those legally resident for 5 years prior to this ? 

One mentions he has been here for 9 years.

fact is the uk can't choose, that's a hell of a lot of homelessness just in 12 months......

@ PK

Someone has got to battle the constant flow of misinterpretation, half truths and cherry picked data.  But, you're right,  it really is a waste of time. 

I think he/she  likely spotted the looming very inconvenient point that was about to follow, had he/she bitten. 

Oh, nearly forgot again.... :lol: :lol:

Edited by ballaughbiker
@ PK

2 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Someone has got to battle the constant flow of misinterpretation, half truths and cherry picked data.  But, you're right,  it really is a waste of time. 

I think he/she  likely spotted the looming very inconvenient point that was about to follow, had he/she bitten. 

Oh, nearly forgot again.... :lol: :lol:

clearly not you:lol: as you claimed it was only 2 instead of 698- but don't let facts get in the way of your warped view..... 

On 5/13/2018 at 10:58 AM, ballaughbiker said:

Now expects the cherry picked story of the two down and outs to be dug up again.

20 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

No, I said nothing of the sort..... you originally (a couple/three of weeks back) quoted two cherry picked cases . 

Hardly the same thing. Another misinterpreted half truth.

:rolleyes::lol::whistling:

The story of the original 2 down and outs was data that YOU posted (not mine, I never said anything of the sort) and I suggested you might dig that cherry picked data up again.  You are now saying I only thought there were two total. I did not.

You are just on a wind up mission again.As per. Talking bollox  in 10 second posts and sitting back watching others run around like idiots justifying...  

not me......

Yeah you. I think you said "google it you fat twonk" . Yep I'm pretty sure you did..... January 30th..... 

Now I'm outa here as this is getting even more childish than usual woody2 reposts and must be very tedious to read and its a nice day outside. 

Go on woody. have the last word.

Edited by ballaughbiker

7 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

The story of the original 2 down and outs was your cherry picked data (not mine, I never said anything of the sort) that I suggested you might dig that cherry picked data up again.  You then said I only thought there were two total. I did not. You are just on a wind up mission again.As per. Talking bollox  in 10 second posts and sitting back watching others run around like idiots justifying... 

Yeah you. I think you said "google it you fat twonk" . Yep I'm pretty sure you did..... January 30th..... 

Now I'm outa here as this is getting even more childish than usual woody2 reposts and must be very tedious to read and its a nice day outside. 

Go on woody. have the last word.

Please, please stop engaging with him.

It is amazingly helpful to just stop engaging with him, put him on ignore and draw great personal satisfaction and well being from him desperately quoting you trying to get a response.

• Like 1