So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

10 hours ago, woolley said:

Don't worry. I have seen some very intemperate language and insults by the Remain fraternity. I am absolutely sure that you must be aware of it.

Another Project Fear rerun. They just can't help themselves. As you say, all just opinion. However, you go on to assert that opinion is based on fact, experience and history and conclude that Brexit will bring economic ruin. There is an obvious flaw in the logic here. How come only opinion supporting your point of view is based on facts, experience and history, while contrary opinion is not? It's all just opinion after all.

https://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/germany-accuses-italy-of-debt-blackmail-hello-eu-time-for-reform-expired-201805232026

all looking good guys!.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, woolley said:

As an old man, what is Parris's excuse for his blathering foibles?

I recall watching Parris on the box when he was an MP. He opted to live as a doley for a while to experience how difficult life was with very little.

Makes a change to find a tory MP with empathy for the disadvantaged...

13 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I recall watching Parris on the box when he was an MP. He opted to live as a doley for a while to experience how difficult life was with very little.

You really should get out more - but leave your bigotry behind when you do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rog said:

You really should get out more - but leave your bigotry behind when you do.

Now that's funny.

Maybe I should get out more. You know, maybe help out in a food bank. Try doing more for the growing number of homeless. Visit the growing number of lonely infirm elderly living in poverty. Organise more "pre-loved" toys for the growing number of children living in poverty.

Actually Roger, it looks like you're the one who should get out more - but don't leave your rose-tinted spectacles behind when you do....

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Didn't end well though. Prima donna.

5 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Now that's funny.

Maybe I should get out more. You know, maybe help out in a food bank. Try doing more for the growing number of homeless. Visit the growing number of lonely infirm elderly living in poverty. Organise more "pre-loved" toys for the growing number of children living in poverty.

Actually Roger, it looks like you're the one who should get out more - but don't leave your rose-tinted spectacles behind when you do....

Food banks should be shut down, they perpetuate people wasting the hard tax payers money they get given instead of using it for the purpose it is intended and then beg for more. The homeless numbers include those living in emergency or temporary accommodation, those living in the gutter do so as a result of choices they have made and even then can be found emergency accommodation at very short notice, at least over here.

Lonely and infirm people living in poverty - lonely probably but living in poverty? Just as is the case of kids supposedly living in poverty for as long as poverty is defined by a formula there will always be part of the population living in poverty but NN living in absolute poverty, literally without having a pot to piss in.

I've spent time working in places were there is REAL poverty.  Poverty defined as having nothing.  That is a world away from the situation in the UK or the island.

Just now, P.K. said:

It ended with him concluding that life on the dole was bloody difficult and thus the payments were set at the right level.

Life living off the taxes taken from we hard working tax payers SHOULD be bloody difficult.

3 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

You don’t work Rog, you type shite all day. 

We've had this one before. They are not mutually exclusive. If it helps at all, I can make thousands in a day whilst typing a prodigious amount of shite here over the same period. It's Windows, you know. You just keep this one minimised while you work and and dip in now and then to see if some nutter disagrees with you. You can quickly put them straight then one click back to your work. :)

• Like 1