So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

13 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

You don’t work Rog, you type shite all day. 

I have my investments, they don't look after themselves.

Something else you don't understand.

I worked hard for many years, now others work hard for me. In all honesty, I’ve been a stranger to hard work myself for about twenty years. I’ve made plenty in that time, but I respect hard work enough not to claim that investing my wealth and directing my companies equates to ‘hard work’ as I knew it when I was young. 

Edited by Freggyragh

Just now, Freggyragh said:

Rog is claiming to be a ‘hard working tax payer’, not a clever trader. Granted; he does no research, but the amount of time he spends on here is indicative of a man with a lot of time on his hands, not a hard worker. 

I do have a lot of time on my hands, that's true.  

Great isn't it to be in that position!

2 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Rog is claiming to be a ‘hard working tax payer’, not a clever trader. Granted; he does no research, but the amount of time he spends on here is indicative of a man with a lot of time on his hands, not a hard worker. 

Freggy. I used to post a lot on here. Far more than I do now on most days as I'm taking it a lot easier. Those times were directly proportional to my busiest days in the office when I had multiple workstreams going on with various members of staff. It's just multi-tasking. I think you will find that Richard does much the same during his working day.

2 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

I worked hard for many years, now others work hard for me. In all honesty, I’ve been a stranger to hard work myself for about twenty years. I’ve made plenty in that time, but I respect hard work enough not to claim that investing my wealth and directing my companies equates to ‘hard work’ as I knew it when I was young. 

I think I can agree with that. But it does explain why you can post lots and still be "productive".

13 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Well I never undertook physical work, hard or otherwise. I guess it comes down to brains Vs brawn. 

7 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

So no understanding at all then.? Twat. When will you give up this pretence ?

WHAT pretence? Just because I've not needed to undertake hard physical work doesn't mean that I don't recognise what it involves. Let me tell you, hard mental work is often far more draining than anything else.

38 minutes ago, Rog said:

WHAT pretence? Just because I've not needed to undertake hard physical work doesn't mean that I don't recognise what it involves. Let me tell you, hard mental work is often far more draining than anything else.

The stupid saying " brains verses  brawn" is very insulting, but then you don't give a flying one who you insult do you ? Prat.

If you have never undertaken ANY physical, hard work, how can you claim that "mental" work is harder.? You don't help yourself.

Edited by dilligaf