So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Would that it came to pass

But it does. Innovation creates new demand and new sorts of work.

Would you ever have imagined that you wanted the internet or would pay for it? Or that our ways of doing business would come to depend on it. And look at all the new ways of working this has created. For billions of people. I'm at work now FWIW. In my socks with a class of tea.

It was supply and innovation which created that demand. Not vice versa.

Would that it came to pass

But it does. Innovation creates new demand and new sorts of work.

Would you ever have imagined that you wanted the internet or would pay for it? Or that our ways of doing business would come to depend on it. And look at all the new ways of working this has created. For billions of people. I'm at work now FWIW. In my socks with a class of tea.

It was supply and innovation which created that demand. Not vice versa.

But you cannot leave it simply as a hostage to fortune at the mercy of technology and, more pertinently, globalisation. I don't see a problem at all with a financial levy on automation of human functions. It seems eminently logical and something like it will have to come. The contrary laissez-faire scenario would have all of the benefits of technological advancement accruing to a narrow financial elite, which surely is neither morally tenable or economically sustainable.

yawn, what about the old internet adage "when you have nothing to say or have lost, pick on spelling=fail":thumbsup:

Based on me losing what exactly?

Like I posted previously is English your first language? Because I could understand your problems if it was not.

yawn, what about the old internet adage "when you have nothing to say or have lost, pick on spelling=fail":thumbsup:

waffle

do fuck off tard....

Preserved for posterity....

I guess that means you can't think of anything either myself or someone like mojomonkey has lost.

waffle

do fuck off tard....

I guess that means you can't think of anything either myself or someone like mojomonkey has lost.

already pointed it out, clearly you can't read....

old bloke waffle

thumbsup.gif

in other news, ze germans are openly welcoming the immigrants....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39096833

3,533 attacks on migrants and asylum hostels in 2016

2.545 attacks on individual migrants

560 people injured, including 43 children

988 attacks on housing

217 attacks on refugee organisations and volunteers

Edited by woody2

waffle

do fuck off tard....

already pointed it out, clearly you can't read....

I must have forgotten so please just spell it out again. Thanks.

Oh sorry.

Try and explain what it is. Ta.

Farage wasn't "having" dinner with Trump.

He spotted them having dinner and attached himself.

As for Woody2, his brand of trolling is so easy to spot. If we all stop responding to him he will get bored.

With their mangling of the language and the seemingly spurious way they just lob in anti-EU so-called facts I'm convinced that woody2 is just some stupid kid.

You're right of course. You can't have a debate or even a sensible adult conversation with their ilk so putting them on "ignore" can only enhance your MF experience.

Which, of course, I will be doing next....