So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

4 hours ago, P.K. said:

Dear me.

That's as out of place on this thread as paswt questioning the morals of those indulging in the most popular participatory sport in the UK.

Unless you are referring to the EU regulations around which types of pesticide you can use?

I think he is. One of those Project Fear projects.

50 minutes ago, woolley said:

I think he is. One of those Project Fear projects.

Why don't you do diligent research before stating that kind of nonsense?

Had I come out with a remark like that arch Brexiteer and defender of all those who voted Brexit to keep out Johnny Foreigner aka Mr Quilp would have been climbing all over me with accusations of superiority, sneering, pomposity, you can't possibly know that etc etc etc.

Still, accusations like that give those who know me a good chuckle at the very least. So not all bad news I suppose....

ETA a "Project Fear project" then.

Dear me....

Edited by P.K.
Really piss-poor grammar.

1 minute ago, P.K. said:

Why don't you do diligent research before stating that kind of nonsense?

Had I come out with a remark like that arch Brexiteer and defender of all those who voted Brexit to keep out Johnny Foreigner aka Mr Quilp would have been climbing all over me with accusations of superiority, sneering, pomposity, you can't possibly know that etc etc etc.

Still, accusations like that give those who know me a good chuckle at the very least. So not all bad news I suppose....

What makes you think I haven't done research? Like most of the dire foreboding of Project Fear, this is not going to happen.

On 6/15/2018 at 12:51 AM, Freggyragh said:

What should have happened was a parliamentary debate about what was wanted out of Brexit before the negotiations started. Serious debate of the issues was impossible because of the cherry picking ‘they need us more than we need them’ and ‘we can have our cake and eat it’ nonsense. You can’t make plans with a serious analysis of each area up for discussion when half the team believe in unicorns. 

parliament has never directed government, it shouldn't now..... 

On 6/15/2018 at 1:36 AM, P.K. said:

The "divorce bill" said it all.

After months and months of obfuscation they, errrrr, paid it.

Clowns.

nothings been paid yet......

On 6/16/2018 at 11:24 AM, pongo said:

Y2K was only about fixing the date field - one little thing but it needed diligent attention, careful planning, hard work and contingency. Especially, for example, in the banking and insurance sectors.

it was a con, trust you to fall for it......

On 6/17/2018 at 10:26 AM, ballaughbiker said:

Please don't say, as justification, that Cameron tried. It is now well known he hardly asked for anything that mattered

and he still got nothing......

On 6/19/2018 at 11:04 AM, RIchard Britten said:

Well in a round a bout way he is right. 

The proportion of "older" voters who voted for Brexit was higher than the "older" voters who voted to Remain.

any evidence to back this claim up or is the person who complains about everything making fakenews......

On 6/19/2018 at 12:18 PM, ballaughbiker said:

One day the penny will hopefully drop that out of Schengen, we have always been able to control our borders but chose not so to do as well as many want.

the uk can't.......

On 6/20/2018 at 3:01 PM, Bobbie Bobster said:

Brexit impact on UK - Reduction in economic growth for a period of at least 10 years, probably longer,

they can't predict what growth is going to be next month nevermind 10 years.....

they have never been right ever.....

• Like 2