So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

2 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Nah, I think it's more to do with deciding based on your own personal agenda. You're all kinds of aces, good to see you back posting.

#onlyfacts

shouldn't you be with the rest of the far left remoans who have so little to do in their boring free lives that they take their unwanted kids on an anti democracy march today.....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, woody2 said:

#onlyfacts

shouldn't you be with the rest of the far left remoans who have so little to do in their boring free lives that they take their unwanted kids on an anti democracy march today.....

You must have a terrible memory, not sure how many times I have to tell you that I'm neither a remoaner or a leftie. As far as I'm concerned Brexit has been voted for, fair enough, I just wish they would actually get on with it. I have concerns that those in charge have no idea what they're doing. As for political affiliations, I've never voted labour in my life, certainly no leftie. I suppose I'm probably more left than you are but I suspect most people are.

Going back to my posts and the point I'm making, it's madness to want watch thousands lose their jobs just because they are employed by non UK companies, nothing libtard about that.

Edited by mojomonkey
Sphellin

7 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

You must have a terrible memory, not sure how many times I have to tell you that I'm neither a remoaner or a leftie. As far as I'm concerned Brexit has been voted for, fair enough, I just wish they would actually get on with it. I have concerns that those in charge have no idea what they're doing. As for political affiliations, I've never voted labour in my life, certainly no leftie. I suppose I'm probably more left than you are but I suspect most people are.

Going back to my posts and the point I'm making, it's madness to want watch thousands lose their jobs just because they are employed by non UK companies, nothing libtard about that.

nobody has lost any jobs....

if they are going to move they will move....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

You posted a load of shit as fact, failed to back it up, upon investigation your shit couldn't be backed up. I repeat, you are a massive idiot.

so you can't read:rolleyes:

AP also tracked the products made by North Korean workers to Canada, Germany and elsewhere in the European Union.