So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

9 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Not been on the recreational pharmaceuticals have you?

libdums have that covered......

good to hear that one of the anti democracy marchers who had been claiming to be bedridden and on the sick was spotted by the dwp carrying heavy backpack and banner around london.....

:lol:

Just now, quilp said:

Says the man whose daily dose of reality is encapsulated by the Guardian.

Not very bright are you..? 

There's no law against stupidity.

Typical brexiteer. Looking down on, sneering at and insulting those who want a fairer society for all.

BTW, you forgot my daily i and fortnightly PE. Plus the odd BBC Politics outing. Last week was a very entertaining face off between Nigel Farage and Alastair Campbell. Very informative it was as well.

11 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Typical brexiteer. Looking down on, sneering at and insulting those who want a fairer society for all.

There you go, raising yourself up on the VS pedestal. You just can't see it can you corporal? Thinking you're SO much better than everyone else when the reality is you're just a smug chump...

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, P.K. said:

BTW, you forgot my daily i and fortnightly PE. Plus the odd BBC Politics outing. Last week was a very entertaining face off between Nigel Farage and Alastair Campbell. Very informative it was as well.

i heard over the weekender of a protest outside the international criminal courts in the hague shouting "where's alastair campbell......."

17 minutes ago, quilp said:

There you go, raising yourself up on the VS pedestal. You just can't see it can you corporal? Thinking you're SO much better than everyone else when the reality is you're just a smug chump...

One to go, two to set a new low.

ETA - one to go.

Edited by P.K.
An upfuck.

39 minutes ago, P.K. said:

That's the spirit! :lol: typical , but what can one expect from  a "thick as pig ***** xenophobic little englander" perhaps , as I believe someone once said:lol:

Edited by paswt

21 minutes ago, paswt said:

That's the spirit! :lol: typical , but what can one expect from  a "thick as pig ***** xenophobic little englander" perhaps , as I believe someone once said:lol:

It's still doing the rounds then.

How very gratifying.

Incidentally "shit" is only four letters so you need to lose an asterisk and you also need to add "Daily Wail reading" for complete accuracy.

I can't help thinking that this mornings little petulant spat bears out the description....

Edited by P.K.
French cartoon spelling.

PK, you are arguing with people who think 6,000+ Airbus jobs leaving the U.K. is a good thing because the EU invested in it and because Airbus is partly owned by Germany, France, Spain, etc. 

I can accept (but not concur with) the argument that Airbus is leaving for some reason other than the uncertainty around Brexit, and I can accept (but consider absurd) the argument that the UK’s trading position will be better after Brexit and so the loss of all these jobs will be worth it in the long run. 

However, when I see the most severely brain-washed arguing that these job loses are good solely because the investment for them came from Europe then I’m afraid you are wasting your time discussing anything with them. They’d rather that there were no jobs in the U.K. than see Europeans investing here, and just buy planes from the US instead. 

3 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

PK, you are arguing with people who think 6,000+ Airbus jobs leaving the U.K. is a good thing because the EU invested in it and because Airbus is partly owned by Germany, France, Spain, etc. 

I can accept (but not concur with) the argument that Airbus is leaving for some reason other than the uncertainty around Brexit, and I can accept (but consider absurd) the argument that the UK’s trading position will be better after Brexit and so the loss of all these jobs will be worth it in the long run. 

However, when I see the most severely brain-washed arguing that these job loses are good solely because the investment for them came from Europe then I’m afraid you are wasting your time discussing anything with them. They’d rather that there were no jobs in the U.K. than see Europeans investing here, and just buy planes from the US instead. 

the jobs if the do move are going to china and the usa- nothing to do with been in the eu......