So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

22 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

15 hours ago, woody2 said:

well if poland would stop issuing eu travel cards and build a wall it wouldn't be a problem........

Try again woody.  Richard was referring to the article on Michael Gove suggesting that Ukrainians could replace EU workers post brexit.  

Nice attempt to introduce a #woodyfact though

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Try again woody.  Richard was referring to the article on Michael Gove suggesting that Ukrainians could replace EU workers post brexit.  

Nice attempt to introduce a #woodyfact though

they already are......

yet again nothing is wrong with the facts in my post- stop been such a snowflake.......

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

they already are......

yet again nothing is wrong with the facts in my post- stop been such a snowflake.......

So "taking back control of our borders" is all about what?  Did the vote for Brexit also confer that Ukrainians were a better form of immigrant than Polish, Greek or Hungarian?  Or is the argument about borders all BS and the UK will continue to allow economic migrants and refugee seekers in? 

Of course illegal immigration and people out staying visa's will still continue.  See the thing about illegal immigrants is that you can have them deported but the UK government just fails to do so.

Just now, RIchard Britten said:

Well...your online avatar does anyway.

Indeed. You are a bit tiresome with your "Look at me, I use my own name, aren't I wonderful." fixation. You also live hundreds of miles away in a different country with no business, employment or political connection to the Island. You weren't so upfront when you lived here were you, rmanx?

40 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

So "taking back control of our borders" is all about what?  Did the vote for Brexit also confer that Ukrainians were a better form of immigrant than Polish, Greek or Hungarian?  Or is the argument about borders all BS and the UK will continue to allow economic migrants and refugee seekers in? 

Of course illegal immigration and people out staying visa's will still continue.  See the thing about illegal immigrants is that you can have them deported but the UK government just fails to do so.

It means just that, taking control of our borders. So for instance you can invite people to work from anywhere in the world but you can have your own visa system so that when the work ends so does their right to remain. Refugees have a different status which will continue. Agree about deportation failings, even in serious cases of criminal activity.

• Like 1