So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

9 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Is there actually a legitimate party to vote for in the UK anymore? The Conservatives are too busy infighting to be any use. Labour are some sort of youth club Marxists, who'd in their right mind would vote for them? The Liberal Democrats don't really exist anymore. What's left, UKIP, the Greens, Monster Raving Loonies?

I think I'd go for Spoilt Ballot Papers.

After all, they couldn't possibly do a worse job......

4 minutes ago, woody2 said:

could be worse you could be living in germany......

The press over here are finding the UK Governments woes quite interesting.

The electoral system over gives a different types of politics, not that I pay much interest to German politics.

What's your take on the UK's politics, it's a tad shambolic at the moment, no?

7 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

If it gets any worse the only one left to deliver Brexit will be Larry the No 10 cat. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

The press over here are finding the UK Governments woes quite interesting.

The electoral system over gives a different types of politics, not that I pay much interest to German politics.

What's your take on the UK's politics, it's a tad shambolic at the moment, no?

what lefty snowflakes in meltdown......

it couldn't get any better.....

42 minutes ago, woody2 said:

Brussels fears UK cabinet crisis may be a path to no-deal Brexit

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44770630

:lol:

Fortunately they are probably wrong as no deal is probably not an option as it would require a hard border in respect of Ireland and the Tories have ruled that out. They agreed in December 2017 that they would "find a way to avoid a hard border on the island of Ireland “through the overall EU-UK relationship” but if this cannot be achieved, Britain will keep “full alignment” with EU single market and customs union rules that are crucial to the Good Friday Agreement." Yes they could ignore this agreement but they rely  on the Northern Irish Unionists to prop the Tories up in the House of Commons.

A month ago I was of the view that there was going to be no deal, now it looks more and more likely it will be a very soft deal with the UK leaving the EU but agreeing to be bound by most of the rules. In effect for the privilege of not being in the EU the UK will in return no longer have a seat in the EU and loose its rebate. I am sure the EU might offer a few humiliating crumbs. Effing great deal that is but it seems that the UK/Tories have backed themselves into a corner from which it will be difficult to get out.

If it comes to staying in power and shafting Brexshit then for the Tories there is only one winner and that is staying in Government.

Edited by Lost Login