So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

4 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

The uk will be paying more too. That's why they softened the blow with the extra nhs money announcement a couple of weeks ago. Good news for the arms manufacturers though. A stroke of luck for them that russia is being so aggressive and evil and stuff

the uk meets its requirements.......

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Eh, did I claim he is? 

27 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Politicians conducting politics via social media is pretty pathetic. Are there no real statesmen left.

he isn't a politician, even his own people voted to get rid of him....

2 minutes ago, woody2 said:

I’m not even going to check. If you say he’s unelected and he’s not a politician that’s enough for me to know that he was elected and he is a politician. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, woody2 said:

Eh, you were talking about trump, I presume you accept he is a politician. My comment was about any politician, it's pathetic when any politician "uses" social media. Total lack of class.

9 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

It's not a requirement. That's where trump's whole argument falls flat, no country is actually required to pay a specific amount. Is NATO actually necessary any more?

With a bolder, aggressive and resurgent Russia NATO has deployed to the Baltic States.

No NATO and Russia will be annexing more than the Crimea peninsula.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, woody2 said:

says the thicko who thinks that the december document is binding:whistling: its a statement of intent and is not legally enforceable......

you should try reading it.....

_99122000_brexit_quotes1.png.jpeg.2dfed1203cefc5b41d07e7068a784951.jpeg

As ever you just make things up as I never said was there a binding agreement or any agreement that can not be broken. May has a choice. Ensuing there is no hard boarder in respect of Ireland and therefore ensuring the Food Friday Agreement is maintained and she has the support of the DUP and remains in power or No Deal. Logically both are not possible. As she was originally in favour of remaining I cannot see her risking the Good Friday Agreement or the support of the DUP.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

I’m not even going to check. If you say he’s unelected and he’s not a politician that’s enough for me to know that he was elected and he is a politician. 

mojo thought the same before he checked....

#badluck

• Like 1