So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

wto have already disclosed how the splitting of uk element from eu trq's will happen......

a child could do it.....

Please post a link. It’s said how it could be done in theory, but has no power to impose. It’ll have to be agreed between EU and UK and each third party country or trading bloc with which the EU (including the UK) has a FTA or a limited trade agreement. You can’t just split pro rata to trade ( measured by value or volume), population, or anything else.

16 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Please post a link. It’s said how it could be done in theory, but has no power to impose. It’ll have to be agreed between EU and UK and each third party country or trading bloc with which the EU (including the UK) has a FTA or a limited trade agreement. You can’t just split pro rata to trade ( measured by value or volume), population, or anything else.

yes they can and its already underway......

your lack of understanding matches freggy......

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

I’ve only seen a couple of news reports on the incident and neither really detailed what is supposed to have occurred. I wouldn’t let political or personal views affect justice, they should be arrest and prosecute anyone involved there that committed a crime, like all crime it must be investigated neutrally and without bias on any side.

the vid is pathetic from both sides- like a rag week prank...... 

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Sorry to hear that, hope he is ok. What’s the context to this thread topic?

pongo and his apparent "hooligans".....

he should stay in his safe place:lol: he hasn't got a clue about real thugs and violence.....

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

the vid is pathetic from both sides- like a rag week prank...... 

pongo and his apparent "hooligans".....

he should stay in his safe place:lol: he hasn't got a clue about real thugs and violence.....

KEYBOARD WARRIOR ALERT

WARNING: Don’t mess with Woody’s feelings, or he will respond: 

4A7DEB02-DD5D-4B22-AB5B-73FD8E969254.gif

2 hours ago, woody2 said:

yes they can and its already underway......

your lack of understanding matches freggy......

Actually, you can’t, for all sorts of reasons, not without the EU, UK and the third party agreeing.

And that applies to everything in the schedules, including quotas, one by one.

Edited by John Wright

And seven countries including the US, Australia and Brazil have already indicated that they don’t agree with what the U.K. has proposed. If the U.K. wins those arguments and does manage to get a schedule proportionaly equivalent to their historical share of the EU schedule it would be very encouraging. 

6 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

I’ve only seen a couple of news reports on the incident and neither really detailed what is supposed to have occurred. I wouldn’t let political or personal views affect justice, they should be arrest and prosecute anyone involved there that committed a crime, like all crime it must be investigated neutrally and without bias on any side.

Sorry to hear that, hope he is ok. What’s the context to this thread topic?

Mistaken identity it was W2 they were after...

People arguing about Brexit often accuse each other of believing in unicorns. I was surprised to see in Tesco a product range of sweets etc branded "I believe in unicorns"...Which came first? Did Brexit folk adopt the product range? Or was the phrase already current?

I am not noted for keeping up with trends being more of the "flying pig" school of thought...

Anyway, I send W2 a lifetime supply of "I believe in unicorns" chocolate unicorn shaped things...Enjoy!

5 hours ago, woody2 said:

the uk would have schedules regardless of anyone entering discussions.....

“The UK’s WTO commitments currently form part of the European Union’s schedules. When we leave the EU we will need UK-specific schedules.”

Liam Fox. Written Ministerial Statement to the House of Commons On the UK’s Commitments at the World Trade Organization - HCWS316. December 5th 2016. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, woody2 said:

what's scotland got to do with it........

should keep you busy on google for awhile.........

Well.... actually, as I am sure you know, Scotland voted in favour of remaining in the EU.  So Scotland would rather like a say in the post Brexit landscape.  At the moment though Northern Ireland is more of a hot topic.  Well that and the Government stockpiling medicine, farmers warning of food shortages, and of course Rees-Mogg suggesting it could take 50 years to see the benefits of Brexit.

Of course you are more than likely trying to divert attention away from that and to the fact that the national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn. 

19 hours ago, Barrie Stevens said:

People arguing about Brexit often accuse each other of believing in unicorns. I was surprised to see in Tesco a product range of sweets etc branded "I believe in unicorns"...Which came first? Did Brexit folk adopt the product range? Or was the phrase already current?

I am not noted for keeping up with trends being more of the "flying pig" school of thought...

Anyway, I send W2 a lifetime supply of "I believe in unicorns" chocolate unicorn shaped things...Enjoy!

15 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

“The UK’s WTO commitments currently form part of the European Union’s schedules. When we leave the EU we will need UK-specific schedules.”

Liam Fox. Written Ministerial Statement to the House of Commons On the UK’s Commitments at the World Trade Organization - HCWS316. December 5th 2016. 

after the uk leaves dumbo:rolleyes:- the uk only schedules have already been submitted- trade will continue as now.....

14 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Well.... actually, as I am sure you know, Scotland voted in favour of remaining in the EU.  So Scotland would rather like a say in the post Brexit landscape.  At the moment though Northern Ireland is more of a hot topic.  Well that and the Government stockpiling medicine, farmers warning of food shortages, and of course Rees-Mogg suggesting it could take 50 years to see the benefits of Brexit.

Of course you are more than likely trying to divert attention away from that and to the fact that the national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn. 

#fakenews

scotland has no say- they have been told that by the supreme court.....

snp has no intention of joining the eu or getting independence, they are in decline..... 

stockpiling medicine is yet more #fakenews- they do that already.....

pharmaceutical companies do a run of tablets that cover years of usage, clean the machines then produce the next tablet, they have years of tablets in storage....

19 hours ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Or was the phrase already current?

as for unicorns i was responding to sir bazzas question......