So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

42 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Good question.

Imho..... Fysh and Fox have acted a bit thick, especially Fysh.

Raab..not sure, the rest are self serving scum some clearly cleverer than others. The former definitely wouldn't qualify for MENSA. :)

Rees-Mogg, Gove & Johnson went to posh schools and universities - came out with mediocre qualifications and good connections.

Farage went to a posh school but didn’t get into university - his old man got him a job in the city instead. 

Raab, Fox and even Shit-for-brains Davis proved far smarter in their youth.

4 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Er, yeah, fantastic. And I suppose it’ll be just as great when talks with China, the US, Japan, Canada, etc. deliver the same scenario or worse? 

deals will be done in no time....

its just highlighting what the winners already knew....

the eu are incompetent at doing deals.....

just look at the failed eu-usa deal......... and guess who was at the head of those talks- barmy......

:lol:

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

So here is the conundrum that deserves an answer:

Are Farage, Gove, Johnson, Fysh, Rees-Mogg, Fox, Raab etc etc mercenary mendacious self-serving scum who would deliberately severly damage the ecomomy of their own country for personal gain

or are they just really really stupid?

the only stupid people are remoans like you.....

you still don't get it.....

it was never a left-right issue, until your type understand that you'll keep going around in circles....... 

11 hours ago, woody2 said:

#fakenews:rolleyes:

swedens elections will be interesting today......

It wasn’t much of a tip, but it seemed to me you were predicting massive gains for the neo-fascist Sweden Democrats. As ever, a Woody2 tip is as useful as a Woodyfact as you are always 100% wrong about everything. Through nicerodds I found a link to unibet that gave me odds of 6/5 on the Sweden Democrats getting less than 21.5% of the vote. They got 17.8% and I’ve started the week £60 up less tax. Love you Woody!

5 hours ago, The Phat Tog said:

This is to PK:

I genuinely have more important things to do right now so please take your insults and cram them up your orifice.  Just back from a race meeting so I'm going to have a bit of dinner and get stuck into the pics.  Later....

If I genuinly had more important things to do the very last thing I would do is post anything on here.

You obviously voted for Brexit so take your share of the blame....

7 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

Good question.

Imho..... Fysh and Fox have acted a bit thick, especially Fysh.

Raab..not sure, the rest are self serving scum some clearly cleverer than others. The former definitely wouldn't qualify for MENSA. :)

I wouldn't know.

I'm a member of DENSA.....

I did find it amusing that when a camera picked up Johnson at the Test Match the other day the crowd started booing at him.

On a more serious note it's obvious that the totally stupid referendum has polarised the country just like Thatcher did.

There are now rumblings that with perfect timing "The Chequers Fudge" will split the tory party.

What a complete and utter clusterfuck.....

Edited by P.K.
Typo

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

I did find it amusing that when a camera picked up Johnson at the Test Match the other day the crowd started booing at him.

On a more serious note it's obvious that the totally stupid referendum has polarised the country just like Thatcher did.

There are now rumblings that with perfect timing "The Chequers Fudge" will split the tory party.

What a complete and utter clusterfuck.....

is the guardian that far behind with that news.......

you should really try a proper news outlet.......

:lol: