So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

The pantomime toff will be a winner.  

Edit : Fabulous reasoning here.

52% vote out with many having been comprehensively misled. They eventually find out not only does the promised land not exist, we loose rights and most of us will be poorer for some considerable time yet it's somehow the fault of those who want to maintain the status quo. 

Edited by ballaughbiker

18 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

52% vote out with many having been comprehensively misled. They eventually find out not only does the promised land not exist, we loose rights and most of us will be poorer for some considerable time yet it's somehow the fault of those who want to maintain the status quo. 

Tut tut.

The odds are shortening on a complete and utter clusterfuck. So here is my take on how it works:

If you voted "Remain" it's all down to illegal electoral overspend, appalling lies, shamelessly sppealing to the basic instincts of the baser electorate and the most right-wing press in Europe slavishly pressing the agenda of the owner.

If you voted "Leave" it's all the fault of Johnny Foreigner.

Simples....

5 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

The pantomime toff will be a winner.  

#fakenews

its the remoaners been misled.......

5 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Probably some bankers.

classic remoaner comment.......

:rolleyes:

one minute financial services are going to lose out- next it's them behind it......

one minute the eu don't control anything- next the uk can't leave because the eu is in charge of everything...... 

You have an odd way of looking at things Woody. I guess some people could say the same for me. One thing is for sure, the only people who will truly benefit are the ones who actually control the money, and everyone else will ultimately have to cough up a little more. Same as always.

2 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

Not really.

A group that incites a change that then doesn't go as had been promised by the misleaders can't logically blame another group that didn't incite that change.  

the remoans are in charge......

let the winners have a go......

2 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

The boss of Nissan now adding dissent already highlighted by BMW, Honda and Jaguar Land Rover. 

interesting.......

#not

one of the bmw bosses was on bbc news this week saying the uk was in a better position than eu car makers if trump slapped tariffs on eu cars....

What a disappointment.... I was sure that would have got another #fakenews accolade. Never mind. 

The interest on here about Nissan is probably a bit different to that of residents of Sunderland. Still Trump may just be their saviour too... ...

#not.

Edit : Just heard Lord Haw Haw on the wireless saying a deal might just be imminent. Jeez, I do hope so.

Edited by ballaughbiker

4 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

You have an odd way of looking at things Woody. I guess some people could say the same for me. One thing is for sure, the only people who will truly benefit are the ones who actually control the money, and everyone else will ultimately have to cough up a little more. Same as always.