So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 minute ago, mojomonkey said:

So you actually meant TB on the up in London, wasn't what actually said though was it. Perhaps try to be less vague in what you write.

As an aside, nice to see you resorting to name calling once more. I'll stick to being a grown up thanks.

tb is up in areas that are full of foreigners not just london.....

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

the remoans who go on about exit and then talk about all the rising problems in the uk.....

they don’t seem to realize that all these problems have developed under the dictatorship of eu rule which they want to remain......

importing millions of eu criminals and guess what crime goes up.....

35 minutes ago, woody2 said:

keep up at the back.....

serious crime and murders are going up quicker than ever before....

5 minutes ago, woody2 said:

kant has been around for awhile now.....

knife crime doubled in his first year of office.....

2 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Kant? Never heard of him, do you mean Emmanuel or Brian?

You were taking murder rates, now you've switched to knife crime. Deflect, deflect, deflect, its always the deflection in go for in the end.

learn to read dumbo......

Woody,

I can read perfectly fine thank you. Perhaps you should learn to actually write something meaningful that isn’t wildly ambiguous and unsubstantiated. Why it is whenever you are actually questioned on your statements you can never back them up, your standard response in these situations seems to be to revert to the school playground. You possibly could be someone interesting to engage with and discuss things with but you really don’t help yourself.

13 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Woody,

I can read perfectly fine thank you. Perhaps you should learn to actually write something meaningful that isn’t wildly ambiguous and unsubstantiated. Why it is whenever you are actually questioned on your statements you can never back them up, your standard response in these situations seems to be to revert to the school playground. You possibly could be someone interesting to engage with and discuss things with but you really don’t help yourself.

has #snowflake blown a fuse.....

here's a handy guide for a replacement.......

44054509_2149786918387618_767917423557869568_n.thumb.jpg.dcd5676143935ed6df1a876e878c7329.jpg

:lol:

Edited by woody2
  • Haha 1

I maintain that you are the biggest snowflake on here, you erupt at pretty much everything that anyone says that doesn’t 100% agree with your unsubstantiated views. When questioned you cry like a child, deflect and throw meaningless insults. You sir are very much the snowflake here.

• Like 1

don't worry remoans you can join alister campbell in his walk in london tomorrow.....

:lol:

the man who doesn't like referendums but wants a 2nd and 3rd, the man who ignored over a million walking through london during stop the war march, the man who made the dodgy dossier, the man who invaded iraq rather than saudi arabia and the man that killed and maimed hundreds of uk service personal......

i hope if ducking rains...... 

5 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I maintain that you are the biggest snowflake on here, you erupt at pretty much everything that anyone says that doesn’t 100% agree with your unsubstantiated views. When questioned you cry like a child, deflect and throw meaningless insults. You sir are very much the snowflake here.

is poor #fantaboy feeling stressed.....

have you thought about getting a dog......

Edited by woody2